• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Patchy Coat confusion

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Patchy Coat confusion

The patchy coat is a womans coat, it classifies as cross dressing if a male character wears it. In some of the action scenes shown when upgrading moves or spells, it shows a male character wearing a patchy coat. I have seen some other videos from lionhead that showed a male character wearing a patchy coat. To top it off, Garth wears a patchy coat. Was it a last minute decision to make it a womans coat or is lionhead and advocate of crossdressing?

jufeit.jpg

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Re: Patchy Coat confusion

Fenrir;408244 said:
The patchy coat is a womans coat, it classifies as cross dressing if a male character wears it. In some of the action scenes shown when upgrading moves or spells, it shows a male character wearing a patchy coat. I have seen some other videos from lionhead that showed a male character wearing a patchy coat. To top it off, Garth wears a patchy coat. Was it a last minute decision to make it a womans coat or is lionhead and advocate of crossdressing?

jufeit.jpg

I don't know about the cross-dressing advocacy thing, but Garth's coat is closer to the highroller's than the patchy coat.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Get a patchy coat, dye it blue and stand next to garth. Aside from some detail on the sleeves it is the exact same thing from every angle. Thats a pretty crappy pic I posted but I couldnt do any better.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

i also am confused. but evan though it is cross-dressing, i still include it in some of my outfits. i personaly think it looks good

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Yea, I thought it was a pretty awesome coat in the game but i didn't really wear it because either it made your attractiveness go down or made you a cross-dresser.