• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PDZ Perfect Dark Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazyarms

PDZ Perfect Dark Zero

This thread is dedicated to one of 360's best games, Perfect Dark Zero (PDZ)!

K

Kato Si

Re: PDZ Perfect Dark Zero

Crazyarms said:
This thread is dedicated to one of 360's best games, Perfect Dark Zero (PDZ)!

PDZ rules!, but It still can't beat halo.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I love it and in ways it is better than Halo but Halo had more of a wow factor when it came out and added more new things to the genre.

C

Crazyarms

In a way it is halo, but you dont just go around and kill things, you have objectives, and you have to do things like hack, or blow up stuff, or do recon.

K

Kato Si

It's a hard choice because on one hand you got a sexy red head who knows how to kick 'ss and on the other you've got a Spartan who is so freakin powerful and who is just bad'ss. If I wanted a realtionship I would chose Joenna Dark, If I need soeone to cover my 'ss from gun fire I'd choose Master chief.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
It's a hard choice because on one hand you got a sexy red head who knows how to kick 'ss and on the other you've got a Spartan who is so freakin powerful and who is just bad'ss. If I wanted a realtionship I would chose Joenna Dark, If I need soeone to cover my 'ss from gun fire I'd choose Master chief.

One way to think about it, but i think comparing every first person shooter to Halo isnt fair. They are both awesome games all in their own ways and i recommend both.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
One way to think about it, but i think comparing every first person shooter to Halo isnt fair. They are both awesome games all in their own ways and i recommend both.

I agree but someone's got to say it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I agree but someone's got to say it.

Yeah i surpose your right afterall all first person shooter are either compared to Halo or Half Life series.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah i surpose your right afterall all first person shooter are either compared to Halo or Half Life series.

Yes indeed.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah thats why i only have two first person shooter games, because i always compare them to halo

K

Kato Si

Crazyarms said:
Yeah thats why i only have two first person shooter games, because i always compare them to halo

PDZ would rank second in my book.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I think Perfect Dark Zero is a very good game -- not the second coming like what Rare had made out -- but it definately helped give the Xbox 360 a good launch lineup. I hear the multiplayer is meant to be top-notch as well.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

projectego said:
I think Perfect Dark Zero is a very good game -- not the second coming like what Rare had made out -- but it definately helped give the Xbox 360 a good launch lineup. I hear the multiplayer is meant to be top-notch as well.

The multiplayer pwns Halos, bot battles are cool and i think no FPS should be without good bots these days.

C

Crazyarms

Yeah that was one thing halo was missing. I like being able to go up against a huge number of enemies any time i want.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, not enough games use bots these days, it makes multiplayer truly awesome if you can play against alot of intelligent bots.

C

Crazyarms

execpt that on PDZ, the bots dont get smarter when you increase the difficulty, they just get head shots all the time.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
execpt that on PDZ, the bots dont get smarter when you increase the difficulty, they just get head shots all the time.

Yeah which kind of mirrors the first one lol, damn headshots :(

C

Crazyarms

I love when i give them, and hate when i get them.

Dark do you have Live?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
I love when i give them, and hate when i get them.

Dark do you have Live?

Had to laugh at the quote at the top :lol:

No sorry i dont have live :(

C

Crazyarms

damn nobody has live! this sucks. the only person i play with is Kato, and he hasnt been on for like ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.