• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pick-a-Killer!

Who is your favourite slasher film killer?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freddy Kreuger

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • "Scream" Guy

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • "Hook and Raincoat" Guy

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Pick-a-Killer!

resimps.jpg

Who is your favourite slasher-films killer?
Yeah I am bored, and in the spirit of Halloween (a bit late, but whatever) lets all talk about which of the most famous slasher film killers is your favorite!

Me, personally, I am just a sucker for that lovable baby Jason Voorhees. I mean, the others they are just insanely evil and all, except Leatherface who is sorta like Jason, but I just don't like those movies and that character.

Jason on the other hand, he is just a misunderstood moma's boy with such a tragic backstory. And unlike Freddy he doesn't kill the innocent, in Freddy's case little children. I mean, come on, the teens Jason kills are the scum of the earth - stereotypes!

It's all about the geeks, the jocks, the cheerleaders and the cripples-who-wont-let-their-handicap-bring-em-down. Heck, he even rids us of a couple of hippies in one movie!

God bless Jason Voorhees - taking out the human trash since '70-something.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Pick-a-Killer!

Jason Voorhees totally! I mean, who DOESN'T love a guy in a hockey mask with a huge friggin knife? Hehehe

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I never really watched a lot of scary movies

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Mike Meyers in the original Halloween :thumbsup:
Or Jack Torrance
The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Freddy Kreuger all the way. The second Nightmare on Elm Street -- the one where Freddy possesses that high school kid -- totally freaked me out when I was younger. Then again Halloween one and two still unnerve me even now; however all the sequels after that didn't impress me that much and even Donald Pleasence himself couldn't save those films from sucking.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is really creepy, too. I watched the remake with Andy and there are some scenes in it that genuinely make me very uncomfortable.

And funny you should mention Jack "Here's Johnny!" Torrence, AK. I was actually watching The Shining two nights ago and that was pretty freaky. They don't make horror flicks like they used to.

But, yeah, Freddy Kreuger gets my vote. ^_^

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

To be honest I cant stand horrors, they fail to scare me, they're just... well awful, unrealistic and annoying. Saw for example why would a guy cut off his own let to escape death when he could just accept it and suffer a less painful one, now leatherface, hilarious it may be to see people chopped and mangled but it's a little repetitive.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Oh yeah, Freddy Kreuger rocks, Leatherface was boring, Vorhees was OK, but Freddy and his dreamskills are the best. Plus, he has the cool glove.

H

Hexadecimal

andythegill;140771 said:
To be honest I cant stand horrors, they fail to scare me, they're just... well awful, unrealistic and annoying. Saw for example why would a guy cut off his own let to escape death when he could just accept it and suffer a less painful one, now leatherface, hilarious it may be to see people chopped and mangled but it's a little repetitive.

Saw's not a horror movie... it's a thriller ;)

and repetitive chopping is the best kind of chopping! :w00t:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, there are tons more killers. But I went for slasher-films that I know of. And Jack Torrence just doesn't have the movie or kill count to be allowed in the poll.

N

Negabin

i like Jigsaw,he is kinda my idol,i love how he confuses them and tests their will to live.no-one beats jigsaw....no-one.

T

touma1212

i picked leatherface, but wheres hannibal?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Jason,because like yahtzee i really hate to see people in 80's trends and i love to see them getting punished for it.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I like Leatherface. I have to say I liked the Texas Chainsaw Massacre the most out of all of these horror movies.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

With most guys being monster-ish, Micheal Myers really got me scared.