• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Play with dice

Reaction score
I hope this is the right place for this thread.

Anyways, I came up with this style of fable play a while ago, I had done all good and all bad and was bored
I love all the adventures don't get me wrong but the choice aspect that I loved so much was now lacking.
Then it hit me one afternoon after watching The Dark Knight I reflected on one of the dialogs between Two Face and one of his victims "Dent I didn't know what they were gonna do to you, that's funny cause I don't know what's gonna happen to you either" then he waited for the heads or tails
I thought yes this is how I will play unfortunately my hands do not allow for coin flipping so I went to a dice high numbers a good choice low an evil one!
lol it made it ten times more fun!
one trader would die while the other got a gift
would I kill Whisper I don't know!

try it sometime
You may like it you may not

It's all chance!

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i have and it was fun i kill do qust and i use it in fable 2

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I have the collectors edition coin but only used it at the start for novelty in genearl, didnt use it for any in-game choices (although it would make for an interesting play - through)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I used the Fable 3 coin for all my decisions for one playthrough and found myself saying "ok, best out of three" when it made me choose something I didn't really want to do...

Dice, I imagine, could allow for more than just two options if you so wished. Just a shame the only dice left in my house belong to Key To The Kingdom and are, like, 20-sided or something mad like that.

Reaction score
I used the Fable 3 coin for all my decisions for one playthrough and found myself saying "ok, best out of three" when it made me choose something I didn't really want to do...

Dice, I imagine, could allow for more than just two options if you so wished. Just a shame the only dice left in my house belong to Key To The Kingdom and are, like, 20-sided or something mad like that.

Lol the number sequence of the dice is not a problem mine were mostly used as life cuunters for MTG so they were ten and twenty sided dice I just said lows is evil highs is good you can however buy a six sided dice for like twenty five cents at most local game shops. I should know I work in one lol!