• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playground Games continues hiring spree for RPG rumored to be Fable

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Microsoft are pulling out all the stops now to produce triple A game titles. I’ve been impressed with them this year. The future is bright. I can’t wait for more information on Fable 4, I’m hoping for a reboot. It would look sweet on an Xbox X but I’m really hoping for a PC version as well. But only because of the modding.

FireDrakeZ

Reaction score
https://wccftech.com/playground-rpg-influenced-deal-microsoft/

Fulton also briefly discussed the benefits they’ve already seen of being inside Microsoft Game Studios rather than outside.

We could talk to other studios, but it had to be filtered, you had to go through certain channels. If we wanted to find out about new technology or initiatives that were coming through, there was a time and a place for that to happen, and it was usually just behind the curve. Now that we’re a first party studio, I can pick up the phone and dial out to 343 Studios, The Coalition, Ninja Theory – we can start talking about technology, tools, all of those conversations are easy to have.

And hopefully, we can get involved with future planning for consoles and other initiatives. Even though not a great deal of time has passed since the acquisition – just before E3, end of May – there are already things we’ve had disclosed to us that we didn’t know.

The open world RPG is rumored to be none other than a reboot of the Fable franchise. We won’t get any concrete details about the project for quite some time, though.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
please create for the also on the pc, please

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Seeing the new footage of WishWorld really has got me excited about delving into the world of Albion once more. I played on Fable Anniversary for Xbox X and was impressed so I know that a console version would fine but surely a PC version would be a must?.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
Seeing the new footage of WishWorld really has got me excited about delving into the world of Albion once more. I played on Fable Anniversary for Xbox X and was impressed so I know that a console version would fine but surely a PC version would be a must?.
Let's hope it will be on pc

Reactions: lee