• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PM, so egotistical.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score
PM, so egotistical.

I was just taking a gander at the Tales Of Albion to refresh My memory, and what do I see off to the left of the screen, "This Autumn Own Perfection." lol. It shows a picture of a gun and is clearly an ad of some sort, but I'm pretty sure this is a reference to F2, and not some silly gun. lol. PM, a genius and an egotist.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score
Re: PM, so egotistical.

wtf you on about? o_O come on srsly..... LEAVE PM ALONE!!!!!!! :'( XD AHAHAHAHHAHA

mystic_wolf83

The Chosen One
Reaction score

I'm sure that was completely random.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

lawllipop

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Excuse me? What are you talking about, sir?

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

You know what does make me mad though? How they do interviews about the game and someone says are you planning to change the coop? Fans arent satisfies they want to bring in thier own character etc and so on and they say "No, we wanted the characters whose world you entered to be unique so it doesnt take away from gameplay blah blah" We just told you guys no, thats bad we dont like it, it was a horrible idea to do it that way and they say "No you thought wrong" essentially. Friggin lionhead send me num nums and treshoors.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

This has nothing to do with Fable 2, so I am moving the thread. While The Molyneuxnator might be the creator of the game, he isn't in the game or anything to warrant the thread being placed here.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Why can't we just all thank PM and Lionhead for the great game that they made? Why are we all focusing on the negatives?

Dentie

Reaction score

Leave Pm alone!! Leave him alone will you!!!! :'(

L

Lunamoon

The forum title looked so promising like it would be an entire bitch fest , but really it was just a pointless thread

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Ya know I understand fable was cool. And fable 2 wasnt horrible but damn. I dont care if you have been knighted, you cant hype the game up and make it seem like there are all these features and Then Not show ANYTHING hardly on these illeged features then release the game. I hope they change it I hope they fix things I looked forward to it so much and I wasnt happy in more than one way. The moment I popped it in I wasnt happy, I didnt get my content, then the ending sucked, then the coop sucked, then all the date changes, then I realise they basically were quoted for not caring at all that it crapped. Im being honest, I liked it but It wasnt worth my money, it wasnt worth 70 dollars then They took away from what I purchased then they didnt give me what I purchased then What I did get wasnt worth buying. No, PM can take it, he can take it and make it better then Ill stop telling you all the truth. Broke my heart for real, Fable broke my heart.