• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Possible Spoilers* Castle Decor bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Reaction score
On day 339 (the second day), the first order of business is to choose the guard budget which works fine. The second task on the agenda however, is to choose the castle decor (good or evil).

After choosing either good or evil my game always goes to a black loading screen and for all intents and purposes breaks. My record is actually 3 hours and 31 minutes of me periodically clicking a button on the controller while I do other stuff, but the loading screen never ends.

Anyone else had this problem or know of a way to get past it. I did start another game since I wanted to play but it'll be pretty crappy if every play through stops at that exact point.

Obi1K3nobi

Reaction score
Hey,

I don't know if you've resolved this already but I had your same problem. Every time I picked the good or evil decor my game would go into a black screen with the saving logo and just stay there endlessly. I did notice however that right before it went into that dead mode it would say that my wife died and my kids were sent to a shelter. I figured maybe that had something to do with it because this game is seriously buggy. Basically all I did was divorce my wife before I went to the throne to make the decision and since she was divorced already the popup with her dying didn't come up this time and the save went through fine. So I'm hoping your having the same issue. and From what I've read moving your wife into the castle eventually kills her.

Status
Not open for further replies.