• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Preorder help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Now I didn't receive the preorder codes form gamestop, and ye I've checked the receipt , inside the case, etc. now that's not what I'm asking today, my question is can I call gametop without having the receipt on me (I seem to have lost it)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
EU or American Gamestop? And what was the pre-order bonus you were supposed to receive?

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
American ,Village maker, Inquisitor Sword.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Gah, may not be of use to you, only know the EU style of things. But if you used something similar to a loyalty/reward card to make your pre-order they should be able to trace your purchase/preorder history through that in order to confirm you had pro-ordered. In Game in the UK we received our pre-order bonus content on additional slips of paper, not a code on a bit of paper, so if they arrived in similar form to your local Gamestop they should have yours sitting spare and unused. As for calling them its probably better to pay them a visit in store for this kind of thing.

Edit; If all else fails, I might be able to sort you out with an Absolver, Dragonbreath Tattoo set and Village Maker code from Game instead- thats only a maybe though.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Ah, good to know. Thank you.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
sorry to hear you didn't get your preorder codes. My local shop has carbon copies of people who preorder. I forgot my receipt for call of duty bk ops prestige edtion, but they still pulled out my name with out it.
Btw your Scott pilgrim signature is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.