• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with facial markings

malyxxl

Reaction score
I played the whole game as a good character. My character had a mild bright facial markings. At the end I got the wings, but after final mission, my character face is no more like before.. My character still has wings, tattos are really bright blue, but the face is dark, it has dark markings around the eyes, and dark vines next to them. My morality is maxed out.

What can I do with it?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
How's your corruption/purity meter? If you're morality is good but you're corrupt, that may explain the darker markings?

malyxxl

Reaction score
And what can I do to make my character pure?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ooh...hang on let me think. It's been a looooong time since I played lol!

Ok, what about giving money to beggars and if you own property, keeping the prices low of produce and rent? I think that helps...also not sleeping for too long at a time keeps purity low (although that might be from Fable 2 - I get confused).

So yeah, try lowering all rents/prices to below the default level for a bit, give money to anyone begging and see if that helps.

malyxxl

Reaction score
I've checked the wiki and things like donating to treasury, giving money to beggars, eating vegetables seem to give me morality points, not make my character pure. The problem is that I can't find anywhere what this give me purity points :(

But, well, a visit to old bowerstone industrial and helping some poor people wont hurt after all :D

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
You can give it a go if nothing else - it's a way of testing it out, I suppose :)

Just be nice to everyone and helpful where you can and maybe your meter will head towards pure?

If you are married then keeping the wife and kids happy will help towards your purity as I recall - having more than one spouse or sleeping around will increase corruption. From what I can see, purity is not visibly measured like morality is, so you won't know if you're pure until your appearance changes accordingly. Not very helpful, I know, but keep doing all the good morality things and helping out, doing jobs, being nice and your purity should start to be reflected in your appearance and the reactions of people around you.