• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with most DLC's

DigitalShift

Reaction score
I use to be on the Lionhead forums a lot but ended up being innactive after a while, posted some fan art from time to time and stumbled upon this site and figured this seemed like just the right place to get the help I was seeking... But anyway, to my actual point...

I recently started playing Fable 3 again, my last copy was messed up so I was playing it again and remembered all the DLC I had, I had every DLC except 2 pre-order DLC's and the Five Dog Star Potion and even the DLC from the Fable 3 Controller and Balverine Order novel. I went to the option to Download Again, they all only took about 2-3 seconds.

Now when I'm online all the DLC works... However when I'm offline only the Dog Breeds pack, Traitor's Keep DLC, and Free Day-1 DLC seem to work offline... Now you can imagine how mad I am seeing as my other DLCs don't work... I don't have internet currently, I took my xbox to my girlfriends house to use hers to re-download the DLCs, these are the ones that don't work...

The Swirling Tattoo Set
Inquisitor Sword and Tattoo Set
Highlander Outfit Male & Female
Highlander Tattoo Set
Red Setter Dog Potion
Understone DLC
Industrial Knight Outfit
Shardbourne DLC
Limited Edition DLC
Hair Pack
Dye Pack

and a couple others I think. It's really frustrating.. I download them but when I do they only appear as " Fable 3 Marketplace Content " on my hard drive ( aside from the 3 that do work ).

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Did you send your 360 for repairs or even buy a new console since the last time you played the dlcs? If so, then it might have something to do with DRM.

AdrianJacek

Reaction score
Hmm... I do seem to have a similar issue. I didn't get all of Free DLC that came with a new copy but I did get the dye pack, the Clockwork dog potion (which implies that Traitor's Keep worsk fine) and Free Weapons. On my older save state I still can access:
Highlander Tattoo Set
Red Setter Dog Potion
But sadly I can't even gift them to my other save through a different Xbox profile 'cause they're DLC.
TBH it's not like I would wear the highlander outfit (not my style, those little skirts :p) but it still would be nice to have it in my collection.
I'm not sure if Understone is working yet. I've already defeated Saker but there are no signs of the shooting range. Does it unlock a bit later or what?

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Hmm... I do seem to have a similar issue. I didn't get all of Free DLC that came with a new copy but I did get the dye pack, the Clockwork dog potion (which implies that Traitor's Keep worsk fine) and Free Weapons. On my older save state I still can access:
Highlander Tattoo Set
Red Setter Dog Potion
But sadly I can't even gift them to my other save through a different Xbox profile 'cause they're DLC.
TBH it's not like I would wear the highlander outfit (not my style, those little skirts :p) but it still would be nice to have it in my collection.
I'm not sure if Understone is working yet. I've already defeated Saker but there are no signs of the shooting range. Does it unlock a bit later or what?

The Understone pack appears once you've met Page in Bowerstone. I'm sure the other bits that come with Understone appear then as well.