• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with Temple of Avo

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Number

Problem with Temple of Avo

Hi! Sorry for my english, but I'm Polish and I'm 12 years old :). I have Fable on PC. I have a problem with the temple of avo. A donate I give is over 50000, but I receive nothing. How much do I have to give and do I must have all stats max? Please help!

And one more question - is it possible to die in Fable (not in a fight :p).

Edit: Please take this topic to good section!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: Problem with Temple of Avo

Hi Number, welcome to the Fable Community Forums. :)

A donate I give is over 50000, but I receive nothing. How much do I have to give and do I must have all stats max?
Donating neither increases nor decreases your stats, only your good/evil alignment (the more you donate the more positive your alignment will become).

And one more question - is it possible to die in Fable (not in a fight :p).
Off the top of my head.... no. You cannot die of natural causes (old age, illness related, starvation, etc).

N

Number

Donating neither increases nor decreases your stats, only your good/evil alignment (the more you donate the more positive your alignment will become).
I know, but I mean something different. I want the temple to give me young age for the donate, but when I give money I receive nothing. :( I read somewhere, that if I have all stats max, I will receive reward for the donate.

Very nice forum! :kiss:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to our forums ^_^

Heres some info i found out:

Fountain of Youth
Go to the temple of avo and donate 50,000 and you will lose 5-10 years off your life if you donate even more you can be rewarded with a title and if you donate up to 95,000 you can get a weapon. If you have not got that much money you can simply donate all you've got and then quickly press A before you see your money go down and you still have your money so keep donating untill it adds up to 95,000 and then donate 0 and you should be rewarded with a powerfull weapon

N

Number

Thanks for information, I check this out in the due time! ;)

Edit: OK, I received the young age! Problem is, I didn't receive a weapon and a title (I gave 95,000)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Number said:
Thanks for information, I check this out in the due time! ;)

Edit: OK, I received the young age! Problem is, I didn't receive a weapon and a title (I gave 95,000)

Try adding abit more and see what happens maybe 0 or afew hundred. I havent tried it myself so i only know what i have researched.

N

Number

I gave 100 000 and I only received -9 years... Well, tell me, is this sword really great? I'm fighting The Avo Tear (Great Sword Solus in the future :p).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Number said:
I gave 100 000 and I only received -9 years... Well, tell me, is this sword really great? I'm fighting The Avo Tear (Great Sword Solus in the future :p).

To be honest i dont know what sword they are referring to, im sure the Avos Tear is much better and the Solus Greatsword is damn good aswel so prob not worth wasting any more money.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

All I did was gve 30,000$ and I got the weapon:angel: But then I killed them both with it:devil:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
All I did was gve 30,000$ and I got the weapon:angel: But then I killed them both with it:devil:

I like that attitude :devil:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
To be honest i dont know what sword they are referring to, im sure the Avos Tear is much better and the Solus Greatsword is damn good aswel so prob not worth wasting any more money.

It is a type of Great Mace called The Setinus or something I never get it but when I do I just sell it at Snowspire.:p

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

Okay the reason you're not recieving the gift of youth is because you can only recieve it ONCE per game, UNLESS you do it on a quest (Ransom Victim, Find Archaelogist in Witchwood) and use herosave after you got the gift.

You can also only recieve the gift once from Skorms Chapel.

W

Wolf

Dark Drakan said:
Welcome to our forums ^_^

Heres some info i found out:

Fountain of Youth
Go to the temple of avo and donate 50,000 and you will lose 5-10 years off your life if you donate even more you can be rewarded with a title and if you donate up to 95,000 you can get a weapon. If you have not got that much money you can simply donate all you've got and then quickly press A before you see your money go down and you still have your money so keep donating untill it adds up to 95,000 and then donate 0 and you should be rewarded with a powerfull weapon

Wich of these places is easier to become younger: Chapel of Skorm or Temple of Avo? and I tried the temple of Avo 50,000 thing and it just keeps rewarding me with Good alignment stats.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Wolf said:
Wich of these places is easier to become younger: Chapel of Skorm or Temple of Avo? and I tried the temple of Avo 50,000 thing and it just keeps rewarding me with Good alignment stats.

Some people say that after you sacrifice a 3rd person at the Chapel Of Skorm you get the gift of youth also, i dont know how true this is though.

If i remember correctly the gift of youth is only granted once, i cant remember. Someone correct me if im wrong :unsure:

More info here aswel: http://www.projectego.net/fable/side-quests/chapel-of-skorm/

Status
Not open for further replies.