• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Project Ego Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Project Ego Rumours

Hmm, the second player be the dog(or the bird, or cat, or dragon, or ect.). That actually sound pretty innovative, I don't believe I've seen something like that before. That would be a very interesting experience, especially if the <insert animal here> gets it's own expressions.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The second player be the dog(or cat, or bird, or dragon, or ect.). That sounds pretty innovative, I don't believe I've seen anything like that before. That idea sounds very interesting, especially if the <insert animal here> gets its own weapons, skills, expressions. Something like that may just work.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Hmm, the second player be the dog(or the bird, or cat, or dragon, or ect.). That actually sound pretty innovative, I don't believe I've seen something like that before. That would be a very interesting experience, especially if the <insert animal here> gets it's own expressions.

Yeah, it would be interesting if there was some way to control the animal through your main character- there would even be the possibility of incorporating certain skills that only the dog/cat/animal can use which could help you complete quests quicker. Also since its a pet it could be a help or hindrence- it could evolve separate from your character- if you treat your pet well it becomes a helpful, nice and well adjusted but if you treat it bad it gets in your way occassionally turning on you when your fighting off some kind of evil character or running under your feet and tripping your character up.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I notice we're beginning to discuss the idea of a pet that matures and follows along side you while you go through your campaign, I'd just like to point out for those of you who haven't heard that there is a rumour regarding Fable 2 featuring something along these lines. Fable 2 Companion. :)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Yup I heard that rumour- its actually what led me to this site in the first place.

I like the idea for sure- a companion for all those lonely quests. What would have been interesting to have seen in the original, and I think it was mentioned here before, was the ability to have children and reproduce. It would have made the game so vast and almost unlimited especially if they had of made it possible for your children to join the guild. Oh well no use crying over spilt milk or missing features. Fable was fine as it was but with Fable 2 in production every feature discussed here which wasnt included in the original game has the possibilty of being included in the F2. So with that said apologies if I get a little off topic here and start discussing Fable 2 o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.