• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Projectego on google

Dentie

Reaction score
When i type in projectego on google it still says Fable 2 forums.

Isnt it better if it could be changed to fable 3 forums so you can get more visiters here that want to know things about fable 3 because maybe some ppl think its just about fable 2. I dont know if it can be changed but if it can i think that would be better imo.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
it's possible the google bots that "big brother" all of the internet sites have yet to pick up on the update and bring it to the google hiveminds attention. either that or steve forgot.

OHHH STEEEEVVVVEEEEE

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Says Fable III Forums to me:

85597254.jpg

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Go to options / under the bonnet / clear browsing history and tick Empty the Cache, set time to Everything and click Ok.

Restart browser and try again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Go to options / under the bonnet / clear browsing history and tick Empty the Cache, set time to Everything and click Ok.

Restart browser and try again.

Was just going to suggest that.

EDIT* Also what browser are you using and did this remedy it? When i use Internet Explorer at work it shows as Fable 2 Forums but its a really old browser that hasnt been updated in a while.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
EDIT* Also what browser are you using and did this remedy it? When i use Internet Explorer at work it shows as Fable 2 Forums but its a really old browser that hasnt been updated in a while.
Engine results shouldn't be dependent on which browser you use. Only cache should affect the view.

Also tested in every browser just to check, and it all seems fine to me. So the most likely chance is that it's the cache, indeed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Engine results shouldn't be dependent on which browser you use. Only cache should affect the view.

Also tested in every browser just to check, and it all seems fine to me. So the most likely chance is that it's the cache, indeed.

I clear the cache at work all the time and its still the same. I also have odd webpage errors on it that i dont have with my own computer so i put it down to the computer and browser.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Have you tried flushing DNS in command prompt? It's probably (or rather, most likely) not the cause, but there's no harm in trying:

ipconfig /flushdns

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Have you tried flushing DNS in command prompt? It's probably (or rather, most likely) not the cause, but there's no harm in trying:

ipconfig /flushdns

Yeah i did that and didnt work either, its just an ancient computer with old software, browsers and such. I only use that computer every now and again when im short of work so its not a big deal.