• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Properties/Shops To Buy?

C

ChangingGnome

Properties/Shops To Buy?

so i was wondering, what shops to buy. (?) i have 850k but i havent completed the game (im just about to find the hero of skill) any ideas?

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score
Re: Properties/Shops To Buy?

Best bet is to start small and work your way up, stalls first then shops.. I worked my way around the stalls in Bowerstone market, Bowerstone old town (depending on your starting game choice).... well alot depends on the choices you make on what business' you can buy but as I said I think stalls are your best bet to start with.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

yeh start out in bowerstone market, buy everything even the houses if you want, then just do the "xbox clock" glitch and make more megabucks, rince and reapeat at each area, just a thought =D

R

Repoman 108

if he has 850k why does he need to start with buying stalls? just buy as many houses as you can afford and either do the glitch or just walk around for ages till you get your money back, buy more houses/shops etc. and do it all again.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Repoman 108;266759 said:
if he has 850k why does he need to start with buying stalls? just buy as many houses as you can afford and either do the glitch or just walk around for ages till you get your money back, buy more houses/shops etc. and do it all again.

The stalls are cheap and makes buying items ingame cheaper therefor saving you money in the long run.

D

Dingo Lust

Pubs/Inns and weapons shops (Blacksmiths) have the highest turnaround though. With 850K Thats what I would start with...

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Dingo Lust;266812 said:
Pubs/Inns and weapons shops (Blacksmiths) have the highest turnaround though. With 850K Thats what I would start with...

Made me check on that now and from what I can tell they all seem to have the same turn around roughly.....

You could buy the jewelery store in Bowerstone for 6.5k Base Value (depends on town economy and other factors for actual buying price) or Bowerstone Pub for 64k jewelery store profit for my game with a 5* economy is 77* while the pub has 761*.... there might be a slightly higher difference for some but on average it all works out the same roughly... so buy whatever suits your needs for the game whether you need better weapons, more potions whatever really.

J

Jiin

buy as many and every building you can, small shops, pubs, stores. everything. your 850k will come back in no time