• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Puny carrots

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ponos

Puny carrots

okay i hope im not the only one wondering this but because of the Box of Secrets in the fable 2 dlc....where can i find puny carrots for the armor? ive checked all the food and produce vendors in all the cities and the traviling traders dont seem to sell it either.
any help would be appreciated.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Puny carrots

having a bad economy helps make the stores sell crap, so go make the economy of a place like 1 star. i found mine in bowerstone old town (evolved from giving contracts to the guard). the lower the economy the more likely you are to find it as puny carrot is a 2 star item.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Bloodstone was where I found mine - the general produce trader had them. Either that or Westcliff.

B

Beann

That brings me to where do you get the crunchy chick >_<

I remember getting them from somewhere but now my head's gone and I can't remember where.

Any help? :/

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Again, both Bloodstone and Westcliff were the best places for me although sometimes the seller in Bowerstone Market (just outside the furniture shop) has one or two.

B

Beann

Yeah, I think it was the one in bowerstone where I'd had them before. But when I went to look, each time, nothing there, but thanks for the other locations.

Much appreciated.

:]

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Can't find them either, my towns are 5 star.:wacko:

Reaction score

Look in the closets of pubs and inns if you own any. They normally have crappy food in them.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

moonfever;262354 said:
Can't find them either, my towns are 5 star.:wacko:
even blood stone? i can only get it up to 2*'s

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Beann;262265 said:
That brings me to where do you get the crunchy chick >_<

I remember getting them from somewhere but now my head's gone and I can't remember where.

Any help? :/

Puny Carrot - Bowerstone/Bloodstone 2* economy will definately sell them.
Crunchy Chick - Westcliff, 1 star economy, is where i got mine.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

do you get a bad economy if you put all of the propertys you own in fable 2 up to 100%?

Sin

is God
Reaction score

fable freak 37;262727 said:
do you get a bad economy if you put all of the propertys you own in fable 2 up to 100%?

An easier way would be to go on a crime spree, kill a few of the citizens and the ratings will drop like flies.

But if your good, than yes, just put up the rent and sleep for some weeks.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

but i need a good economy.
and i need to know a way to get a good economy without donating or dropping my rent.

S

Striken7

I got crunchy chicks from food vendors in Fairfax with a 5 star economy (picked them up while looking for that dye).

Puny Carrots from the Bloodstone produce vendor with a 3 star economy.

To raise the economy, buy tons of stuff from the shops, upgrade the furniture in the buildings, or do any jobs that need doing.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

thanx cus 2day i lowered the rent on every building i own and taxes except for the unique one's that can't be rented or used to sell.
got the entire knothle armour and aiming for a halo.lol im gonna look so cool.heh a halo above the helmet wud look awseome.lol.

G

GavinTheGreat1

Check the houses at the Drowned Farm in Wraithmarsh. That's where I got mine, had to go back a couple of times to get the second one - but it is always one star.

G

get safety

I have 2 puny carrots and 9 million gold I will trade for the hero dolls... friend me on live my gt is get safety

A

arcadiumelite

Gypsy Camp @ Bower Lake has crunchy chicks, at least in the beginning of the game.
Can sell the 2 starting potions for puny carrot and crunchy chicks there before starting real game.

Status
Not open for further replies.