• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

purple ground?

darkblossom

rukia kuchiki
Reaction score
i just installed fable tlc on my laptop the ground is purple but everthing else is find same disc i installed it on my computer ages ago runs fine just my laptop making it purple ground i tried changing graphics not doing anything

IDontKnow

Reaction score
And thats a problem?
That wasn't helpful At all..

On another note, Did you check the minimal specifications required for Fable TLC?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Purple anything is often caused by a missing pixel shader. Try turning off shadows and/or effects. If that doesn't work, I have no other ideas.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
I hate shadows. there's really no reason to have those unless you have a REALLY good computer, otherwise it just burns things out.

Make sure you check if your computer can run it also.

Go to google and search: Can you Run it. and try to see what it says for fable. Otherwise. I'd just enjoy the purple ground. ^_^

HeroOfAlbion

The Swinger
Reaction score
I hate shadows. there's really no reason to have those unless you have a REALLY good computer, otherwise it just burns things out.

Make sure you check if your computer can run it also.

Go to google and search: Can you Run it. and try to see what it says for fable. Otherwise. I'd just enjoy the purple ground. ^_^

hmm hmm hmm agreeeed. purple IS an amazing color. if theres nothing wrong with speed or the actual gameplay, then sit back and enjoy the colors. pretend your hero is high xD