• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Put your clocks back

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Put your clocks back

For those to whom it applies, clocks go back 1 hour 2am tonight. If, like me, you're a complete moron, you'll have put your clock back already just in case you forgot and then forgot you did that so have put it back once more. And then, like me, become hopelessly confused by the whole thing and have no idea what the real time is anymore. Looks like I'm getting up 2 hours earlier than usual now...

Anywho, that's my mothering done for today - clocks, hours, put 'em back...yeah...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Put your clocks back

Woohoo! I like this one, where you get one extra hour of sleep! Not like that one where you lose one! I hate that one sooooo much....

X

x3 buzz

I don't see it as 'having an hour extra to sleep' but rather as 'having an extra hour to stay up and play' :D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Didn't really get to enjoy the lie-in, myself! I've had to monitor projectego.net for the last few days to make sure it didn't suddenly go down again. ^_^ Lack of sleep is really catching up on me now... :(