• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

puting items in your inventory.......HELP

J

Jack_Of_Games

puting items in your inventory.......HELP

Hi all, im new to modding (or moding(thats how new i am!) and i havent found out how to put items in my inventory:( soo could anyone help?

H

HodgePodge

Re: puting items in your inventory.......HELP

Adding something to your inventory is kind of complicated if you add it STRAIGHT to your inventory. However, an extremely easy and common way is to spawn a chest. Go to the site linked below, it is a step-by-step guide to adding chests using Albion Explorer, and Fable Explorer, both of which can be found here. Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Tools => Installers For Fable Explorer & Albion Explorer

NOTE: You will have to use the freeroam app to use Albion Explorer. There is a guide to Freeroam App stickied on the Mods Forum Page.

>>> Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Level Scripting => Adding Items To Chests For Noobs <<< This is the step-by-step guide mentioned above. :)

H

HodgePodge

Ooooooooo...That thread has screenies:D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

HodgePodge;93485 said:
Ooooooooo...That thread has screenies:D

Yes. I think screen shots are helpful sometimes when a person gets confused ^_^

J

Jack_Of_Games

Ok, thanks alot Im sure that will help.

Hawkey

Reaction score
Ughhh the link is also dead here "sigh"

Hawkey

Reaction score
Thx DarkONI,
but unfortunately I can't find another site to dwl Albion explorer, etc except fabletlcmod (which is down...)