• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Puzzling Question about my Child

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

devilltrigger

So, my girlfriend got Fable III for Christmas so she could play with me and we recently got to where we could get married and such. We got married, had a child, and went about our game as usual. We had a nice little white baby... and when it grew into a toddler it was... black? Now, I'm not racist but I definitely think there's something wrong here. Has this happened to anyone else?

Fairfax King

Reaction score
haha yes, this question pops up alot,

indeed this has happened to me and all the babys in the cribs are white because you don't really spend loads of time with them so its all default :)

but the colour of the kids are randomly generated from black to white, so wether both heroes are white they can still have a black baby :)

and yes it happened to me i have a black girl and a white boy even though both me and the mum are white

hope this helped :)

EDIT: This should really be in the Fable 3 Help forum instead of this, but I'm not going to bust your chops :)

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
It supposed to be all fun and games. It always random what color kid youll get

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
I would ask your girlfriend who has she been playing with when your not around. :)
(can't stop laughing in real life.)

Status
Not open for further replies.