• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quest Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Green101

Quest Help

I got 2 quest i dont want, they are silver colored quests and they both need me to kill and become more evil and this account will be only good. Is there a way i can cancel quest cuz i cant enter those places without doing the quest.

A

Arckon

Re: Quest Help

Sorrey but there is no way I know of. I guess you got to kill the people in Barrow feilds.
w00t.gif

G

Green101

haha how u know it was barrow fields lol, i should have never gotten that stupid quest. Then theres the one with the spy but o well ill do it. i think ill still be full good after this.

A

Arckon

Hey they ha to put evil quests in that you couldn't stop

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Just do it then when you can do all the good deeds again, you can still be pure good. Can donate to Avo to get all good points back when possible aswel.

(cant beleive i just said that o_O )

K

>Knives<

eh idk how it works but if i remember correctly go sum1 and start the quest then leave the region and i think it might be cancelled

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

eh idk how it works but if i remember correctly go sum1 and start the quest then leave the region and i think it might be canceled

i dont think that cancels the quest

B

blu phoenix

too bad he didn't hero save..might've helped

Status
Not open for further replies.