• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

r.i.p in peace

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
SPOILERS FOR THE WALKING DEAD BELOW

So turn back now if you don't want that kinda thing​

(HIGHLIGHT)

NOOOOOOOO MERLE
WHY MERLE
ANYONE BUT MERLE
TAKE RICK
TAKE CARL
TAKE ANDREA
TAKE THAT BLACK LADY WHOSE NAME I CANNOT RECALL
BUT NOT MERLE
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

oh god merle life will be so lonely without you

(HIGHLIGHT)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I haven't seen the episode but two assholes spoiled it for me anyway. :(

Still I'm looking forward to the episode.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Wtf two Hermits and a massive WD spoiler! I HATE THIS PLACE!

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

USE SPOILER TAGS. I can't control my hyperactive eyes.

Nah it's ok, I only need to see the latest episode. Though the news does come as a shocker. He was a douche, but an awesome douche.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
USE SPOILER TAGS. I can't control my hyperactive eyes.

Nah it's ok, I only need to see the latest episode. Though the news does come as a shocker. He was a douche, but an awesome douche.
daaaaayum
didn't even know those were working again

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
He went out a hero, good enough for me! Can't wait for the finale, it's gonna be shweeet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Edited post to shield anyone else from not wanting to know such a large spoiler (aired in different countries on different days). I was sad to see him go too I have to say, I will miss his snide & sarcastic remarks.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
damn I can't believe the finale entirely different from the comic. :w00t:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
There were just so many unresolved issues with Merle. He wasn't one of my favorite characters or anything, and I was perfectly fine with him dying at some point, but this just seemed too early.

As for the finale, well, it's definitely surprising to me that at this point, the Governor is just kind of...out there in the world, just hanging out with Martinez and that black guy. But he has to return at some point, right? I'm hoping that by the time he does, he's just completely lost it. I'm hoping for him to just go completely insane, which would probably mean that he'll kill Martinez and the black guy.

Also, I'm pretty okay with Andrea dying. She was necessary during most of the show because she had Amy and Dale, and then she was the only real connection between the prison and Woodbury, but now that all that's behind us, she has no real purpose. And to be honest, she's always just been kind of bland and boring. She's never been very interesting. Also, she has terrible taste in men. Shane? The Governor? Really? C'mon, Andrea.

I also thought it was interesting that all of those people from Woodbury got brought back to the prison. I'm wondering how many of them are going to turn into actual characters, if any. I think the person from Woodbury who has the best chance of that is that woman Karen, the one who survived the Governor's slaughter and helped out Rick & friends. I do think a lot of them are going to end up dying though.

And one last thing. For some reason, I'm pretty excited to see how Tyreese is going to develop as a character. I couldn't give a sh*t about his sister though.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
First you run around Liverpool's streets wearing nothing but a Morrisons plastic bag, then you steal all of Angel's VCRs and now you've posted spoilers. That was the last straw you scantily-clad scouser.

Where's Amon? That guy was cool. Because you're not Amon. Amon is a tuxedo-clad gentleman with a heart of gold. Everybody loves Amon. <3