• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

really really need help with Fable 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkinonglass

Reaction score
really really need help with Fable 2

ok i posted a few days ago for help with Hero Dolls and altho i dont have the achievement yet (still cant find hero doll in shops) i got an unbelievable amount of help with it. now i require help with 2 achievements.....the fowl player & the completionist.....if anyone can let me borrow or trade a chicken suit i would be very happy......the completionist is a bit harder as u require feign attack book....lol i am not silly enough to ask for this as alot of people in game have been asking for it (most of whom i have spoken to already have the achievement *shrugs* kind of greedy but ok) it is possible if someone who already has the achievement would let me and my partner (we've been playing the game together) join their game, sell back an ability and then buy it again, i know i'm asking alot but i would really like to get all the achievements for this game as i have never done so before. also anyone that could give some advice on how to get the 3rd Teddy in the colluseum would be great xx

my GT is Itchy Titchy

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: really really need help with Fable 2

Ok, for the third Teddy : is this the 1985 one? If so, don't hit flit switches and don't kick chickens. Kill everything up until right before you fight the group of bandits. (stop killing Hobbes when you get an 85 as your last two digits) the bandits give points that easily build up to 100s and 200s (I believe).

-xboxachievements

For the completionist you may not need the feign attack. When I received the achievement I didn't have backflip, hat,headband, mustache or feign attack or even the both evil and good gestures. Might just need to max everything. /shrug.

I still need the fowl player one. But I'm sure someday I'll be able to buy a chicken suit from someone... Good luck!

Swiff

Reaction score

I believe I can help you. I can't sign on at the moment, but tomorrow I can easily get you a chicken suit. I always just sell mine anyway, so why not give it to someone who needs it. I'm starting a new character anyway, so once I make it to the Chamber of Fate and open the chest, you can have my chicken suit. Go ahead and add me as a friend over Xbox LIVE. My gamertag is Swiff99.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, on this particular character, I won't be needing my copy of "The Counterfeit Warrior" either. You can have the book as well.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Swiff, you wouldn't happen to have 2 you don't need would ya? XD

Swiff

Reaction score

Why yes, I would! Just drop me a friend request and give me a time and a place and it's all yours.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Swiff your kind of the man. Thanks a lot + rep!

walkinonglass

Reaction score

Swiff thank u so much for offering to help i've sent u a friend request i should be on later today, i'm so glad u can help i've asked alot of people and they said they could, added me and then said they wont help so thank u so much xx

Swiff

Reaction score

Aw shucks, thanks Recycled. And it's really no trouble at all Walkinonglass. I couldn't care less about achievements, so I figure I may as well give these items to people who do care.

Status
Not open for further replies.