• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver, Garth, or Hammer?

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
This is a thread of who you like best out of the three heroes. If you can't decide say who would win in a fighting match. Or you could say both.

I would say i like Garth the best because he's bad ass and that probably him or Reaver would win if they all fight.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Reaver. He's incredible with that gun of his. Garth is in a close second, and Hammer gets near the other two ONLY when she's angry.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Reaver is my favourite after seeing him in fable 3. Garth was a favourite because he was calm and collected all the time, hammer has some good lines but she scolded me quite a bit :/
in a fight i think Garth could win though. he's got some pent up anger in him and lots of will powers

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I don't know I think that hammer would get ****ed out at both of them because they can both do ranged attacks

This is my Albion

Reaction score
But hammer is slow with her attacks because of her heavy melee weapon. Reaver is suitably the fastest and Garth would just shock everyone to stun them

This is my Albion

Reaction score
Ah, i didn't say Garth wouldn't win. I only said Reaver was my favourite out of the three but Garth would win the fight

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Also, Hammer tends to hesitate before jumping into a fight. Garth thinks things through, and Reaver, well, he just shoots.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i hated hammer bcoz she never zip it and hate rever bcoz he to cokely and i like him bcoz he cool and garth cool and bad ass wizda

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Hammer would probably be the tank in the fight, Garth be the one observing, and Reaver be the one who taunts people.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I think the most common factor so far is no one loves hammer.
It's probably because she doesn't have a really interesting personality like Garth and Reaver. I personally like mages most of the time. My favorite character is obviously Maze from Fable 1.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I don't think she was a bad character, she was just too holier than thou

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I think the most common factor so far is no one loves hammer.

Character wise, Hammer was okay. Her fight for vengence story is not original, but I still do like her. And it was HER who welcomed me back to the mainland. Its just that, in a fight, I'd rather Hammer out of the way.

Avarael

Reaction score
Hammer is my favourite due to her personality and friendship with my Sparrow. The extra dialogue along with knowing her the longest just made her a little dearer and personal to me. Garth and Reaver's longer histories do make them more interesting in many ways however. I just felt like you didn't really get to know them that well. Garth would definitely win any fight though, unless Reaver's speed allowed him to get in first.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Hammer is my favourite due to her personality and friendship with my Sparrow. The extra dialogue along with knowing her the longest just made her a little dearer and personal to me. Garth and Reaver's longer histories do make them more interesting in many ways however. I just felt like you didn't really get to know them that well. Garth would definitely win any fight though, unless Reaver's speed allowed him to get in first.
I really like the dialogue between Hammer and Reaver

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I know Garth and Reaver had many conversations, both in game and after game...