• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reaver, Garth, or Hammer?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hammer.

Because I have a fetish for women named after what they "are".

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Garth is my favourite because of his enthusiasm in Old Kingdom technologies and because of his quick sarcasm.. He would win in a fight, especially if he knows that shield spell from TLC.. Reaver's first round of shells would bounce right of him and Hammer would be dead before she can say "cake" :3
Reaver's personality has grown on me, but i'd love for him to die feeling regret for his misdoings. It would be touching to see him perish as a Hero.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Reaver is just a prick.

A douchebag.

I honestly can't see why he has such a big following.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
'Cause he is a hero of great skill but chooses to misuse his talents. He seems so modest about what he is capable of. He shows no regret and takes pleasure in earning from another's misfortune and lives life like a real player. He just has this malevolent yet also charming sense of humor. But at the same time, he has this history of having felt love, fear and regret. He loved his partner, feared death and once regretted the day he traded his town of Oakvale to the void.
I think most of all, it is this twisted personality that wins over the fans :lol:
And come on, he violated chickens! :blink:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I guess girls love a badboy.

For me, the biggest letdown was not being able to behead him once I was queen/king.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
I do admit that when he denied my revenge on Lucien, I was NOT impressed, but I find him far too charming to behead ^_^ His sarcasm is just genius. I want to hear more dialogue between him and Garth haha

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I do admit that when he denied my revenge on Lucien, I was NOT impressed, but I find him far too charming to behead ^_^ His sarcasm is just genius. I want to hear more dialogue between him and Garth haha

That was optional. Either your hero could have killed lucent or Reaver if you took too long. More dialogue between the characters would have been much better.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
I know, but on my first completion, i was not impressed ;|

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
I dare not even think about how may times i have completed the Fable games.. I have probably spent more time on them than Call of Duty, dragon age and elderscrolls Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim combined :|
I played Digimon 2003 and Age Of Mythology just as much though to be honest ;|

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I dare not even think about how may times i have completed the Fable games.. I have probably spent more time on them than Call of Duty, dragon age and elderscrolls Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim combined :|
I played Digimon 2003 and Age Of Mythology just as much though to be honest ;|
pft! who needs those games anyway! *hides those same games in the back*