• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reavers Mansion Mystery Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Alright, so done a play through got the game at Midnight. Wewt I know.. so what does a Fable Player do when he has played through, either replay a few times to see multiple outcomes, good/evil/what you want. Or he starts hunting the next big Myths.

I have played every Fable game, and chased every Fable Myth. Sandgoose, singing sword etc.

Fable 3s' time.. coming into reavers mansion sparked a curiosity I have searched the internet to find the answer but simply put no luck. In his mansion he has the "Wheel of Misfortune" we are all aware of this comical idea.. I watched in anticipation to see what door was what, and I was suprised in the Sand Furys' though slightly disapointed in their fighting style being exactly like Highway Men from Fable 2 but never the less a new enemy even if it seemed like a remodled rip. As the wheel spins it is not random all pre determined. But never did it land on this mystery "?" symbol but there is infact a door from it, and even an area is seen beyond this.. so I beat the game go back to unlock the next Myth "What is behind this Mystery door?" perhaps nothing, something dropped from the original design of the game or maybe a future DLC. I will continue to try my hand to get in there, and I am asking for help from my fellow myth hunting heroes to find out the contents.

My first idea of this door is Reaver Collected exotic things, the Sand Fury being the first "New" creature from another land I saw. Now it is stated by a Hammers' Discription that Logan issued this Hammer when he compaigned to eradicate all the Trolls in Albion which he successfuly did as confirmed by the discription but I dont Count Reaver out he is crafty, and been around alot longer than Logan, and his greed always pushed him to have the rareist items in his grasp(Such as the Dragon Stomper .48 as he hunted/confronted the other owners killing them, and though not confirmed taken or destroyed them.) This makes me believe my crafty little word smith has aquired himself a rare find a Troll, and this was intended to be the boss in Reavers little Arena Game. Opinions?

Reaction score
Alright, so done a play through got the game at Midnight. Wewt I know.. so what does a Fable Player do when he has played through, either replay a few times to see multiple outcomes, good/evil/what you want. Or he starts hunting the next big Myths.

I have played every Fable game, and chased every Fable Myth. Sandgoose, singing sword etc.

Fable 3s' time.. coming into reavers mansion sparked a curiosity I have searched the internet to find the answer but simply put no luck. In his mansion he has the "Wheel of Misfortune" we are all aware of this comical idea.. I watched in anticipation to see what door was what, and I was suprised in the Sand Furys' though slightly disapointed in their fighting style being exactly like Highway Men from Fable 2 but never the less a new enemy even if it seemed like a remodled rip. As the wheel spins it is not random all pre determined. But never did it land on this mystery "?" symbol but there is infact a door from it, and even an area is seen beyond this.. so I beat the game go back to unlock the next Myth "What is behind this Mystery door?" perhaps nothing, something dropped from the original design of the game or maybe a future DLC. I will continue to try my hand to get in there, and I am asking for help from my fellow myth hunting heroes to find out the contents.

My first idea of this door is Reaver Collected exotic things, the Sand Fury being the first "New" creature from another land I saw. Now it is stated by a Hammers' Discription that Logan issued this Hammer when he compaigned to eradicate all the Trolls in Albion which he successfuly did as confirmed by the discription but I dont Count Reaver out he is crafty, and been around alot longer than Logan, and his greed always pushed him to have the rareist items in his grasp(Such as the Dragon Stomper .48 as he hunted/cofronted the other owners killing them, and though not confirmed taken or destroyed them.) This makes me believe my crafty little word smith has aquired himself a rare find a Troll, and this was intended to be the boss in Reavers little Arena Game. Opinions?

Im heading there now,, to search, i have did for playthroughs(well im almost done with the 4th, i just chose between the brothel,orphanage) so ya but im loading up another save and going to therely search his entire house( which i will pay anyamount of gold for if he ever wants to sell)

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Im heading there now,, to search, i have did for playthroughs(well im almost done with the 4th, i just chose between the brothel,orphanage) so ya but im loading up another save and going to therely search his entire house( which i will pay anyamount of gold for if he ever wants to sell)

You have already brought up another idea.. buying the Manor, Reavers Mansion could be bought in the 2nd one, and this Manor cannot. Once the quests are done involving his Manor I see no reason why we cannot buy it. The quest which you aquire his underpants the woman says "Reavers' Old Manor" so he either moved or she is a liar lol. But all, and all maybe LH has more plans for his manor.. there was alot of DLC on that first nights release( MS screw up.) which was taken off the market by the next day. I should have throughly read through them all to find clues : /. Keep your head up, and tell me if there is anything you find, (Currently have a friend looking into the Doors during/inbetween the underpants quest.) Myself I am looking at the door with a full game complete.

Reaction score
You have already brought up another idea.. buying the Manor, Reavers Mansion could be bought in the 2nd one, and this Manor cannot. Once the quests are done involving his Manor I see no reason why we cannot buy it. The quest which you aquire his underpants the woman says "Reavers' Old Manor" so he either moved or she is a liar lol. But all, and all maybe LH has more plans for his manor.. there was alot of DLC on that first nights release( MS screw up.) which was taken off the market by the next day. I should have throughly read through them all to find clues : /. Keep your head up, and tell me if there is anything you find, (Currently have a friend looking into the Doors during/inbetween the underpants quest.) Myself I am looking at the door with a full game complete.
Im in the middle of lookin before the end game but i am now queen,(4th charecter is only queen)

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Im in the middle of lookin before the end game but i am now queen,(4th charecter is only queen)

Thats good. I am going to try every Variable every combination. Cause I have been looking for something like this mind twist for awhile. There is all kinds of factors in this game that could/could not affect the outcome of this Myth. Though it may be a pointless endeavor so was Sandgoose, and Singing Sword but that did not stop me lol. (Friend Confirmed the door being sealed still on Underpants quest(male Character). Trying some more unique methods on my save.(Male Character) )

Reaction score
Thats good. I am going to try every Variable every combination. Cause I have been looking for something like this mind twist for awhile. There is all kinds of factors in this game that could/could not affect the outcome of this Myth. Though it may be a pointless endeavor so was Sandgoose, and Singing Sword but that did not stop me lol. (Friend Confirmed the door being sealed still on Underpants quest. Trying some more unique methods on my save.)
WHat door is sealed still? the mystery door?

Reaction score
O my god!! it just occured to me, im going as we speak to have sex (if nothing happens then an "orgy" since he ask you and page to have one in his bedroom with him) in his room and then his sex room

Maverickhey

Reaction score
O my god!! it just occured to me, im going as we speak to have sex (if nothing happens then an "orgy" since he ask you and page to have one in his bedroom with him) in his room and then his sex room

Thats Awsome xD

Reaction score
Fable III Industrial Knight Outfit (160 MSP)

Always wanted to be an industrial age cyborg? Well, now you can at least look like one. The outfit comprises a helmet, gloves, boots, gauntlets and armour. These items will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary, and will be available when clothes are unlocked in the storyline.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x2048.
IndustrialKnightFront.jpg

Fable III Hair Pack (160 MSP)

Some people like to express themselves through speech, others through song, and yet others find that their hair-style does all the talking. Here are three brand new hairstyles to give your Hero a truly unique look: cornrows, afro and asymmetrical bob. These items will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary, and will be available when clothes are unlocked in the storyline.

Fable III Dye Pack (80 MSP)

Breathe new life into your hair and clothes with this collection of dyes, including the long-awaited black dye. Those preferring lighter colours will make good use of the cream, hot pink and turquoise dyes. These items will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary, and will be available when dyes are unlocked in the storyline.

Fable III Understone Quest Pack (400 MSP)

Discover a whole new town built beneath the streets of Bowerstone. This full size region contains new houses and stalls to own, new creatures to fight and a major mystery to solve. As a special bonus, you will also receive two extra quests for free: the Mercenary Shooting Range, where you can earn prizes by hitting a variety of targets, and the Wheel of Misfortune, which gives you a chance to return to Reaver's manor and participate in his insane combat arena.

Fable III Five Star Dog Potion (80 MSP)

Teaching your dog to be a better fighter, treasure hunter and trick performer can be hard laborious work. So why not cheat and bypass all that fancy book-learning by giving him a swig of this potion? He will immediately maximise all his abilities. To use it press up on the D-Pad while facing your furry little friend. This item will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary, and will be available when it's unlocked in the storyline.

Fable III Dog Outfit (160 MSP)

Your dog is your best friend, always there for you when you need him. Isn't it time you gave something back? Now you can dress up as a dog yourself and turn Fable III into an all-canine adventure. The outfit compromises a head piece, body peace and front and back pawns. This item will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary, and will be available when clothes are unlocked in the storyline.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1536x2048.
DogOutfit.jpg

Maverickhey

Reaction score

Discover a whole new town built beneath the streets of Bowerstone. This full size region contains new houses and stalls to own, new creatures to fight and a major mystery to solve. As a special bonus, you will also receive two extra quests for free: the Mercenary Shooting Range, where you can earn prizes by hitting a variety of targets, and the Wheel of Misfortune, which gives you a chance to return to Reaver's manor and participate in his insane combat arena.

Mystery Solved good show. Thats one myth to go discovered. :p

Reaction score

Mystery Solved good show. Thats one myth to go discovered. :p
Go to read my profile convo with somebody, its the newest one, he said reavers mansion is givin to u!!!

Maverickhey

Reaction score
cuz he got the understone dlc when it was out, but they took it off the marketplace, it was 400 msp

I heard rumors those who purchased said content it was stripped from them the moment they signed on Xbox live cause the Liscense was ceased. Could be wrong or he hasnt signed on live,

Reaction score
I heard rumors those who purchased said content it was stripped from them the moment they signed on Xbox live cause the Liscense was ceased. Could be wrong or he hasnt signed on live,
Im shore, i mean he still has understone and has all the stuff he got form the download, i dunno, but i now have a vandetta against him cuz he has that damn estate and i want it

Maverickhey

Reaction score
Im shore, i mean he still has understone and has all the stuff he got form the download, i dunno, but i now have a vandetta against him cuz he has that damn estate and i want it

Lol, soon my friend.. soon. Hopefully damn we are entitled to that content they took content out of Fable III to make it into DLC it is obviously finished LH, and MS dropped the ball on this pretty hard ****ed alot of people off.

Reaction score
Lol, soon my friend.. soon. Hopefully damn we are entitled to that content they took content out of Fable III to make it into DLC it is obviously finished LH, and MS dropped the ball on this pretty hard ****ed alot of people off.
I mean damit, the only big dlc just so happens to give u reavers mansion and they took it off and it just so happens we both want it bad

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
The DLC is Lionhead's product and was accidentally leaked ahead of time by another company, so it was Microsoft's miss and none of us are entitled to the content. If you paid for it, you either got your MS points back, or you will get some other deal when it's finally released for real. Either that or Microsoft simply doesn't care. (Lionhead does though, but they don't have any authority.)

Status
Not open for further replies.