• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ReBoot

H

Hexadecimal

ReBoot

well, I love discussing ReBoot, so I thought I may as well make a thread :p
people occasionally ask about my tattoo and my avatar and such and it kept making me want a ReBoot thread where I could sit and discuss this icon from my youth...

if anyone has no idea what I'm talking about... I shrink in horror to think about it, but I'm sure there's somebody... check out the wiki link, for once it's fairly accurate :lol:

ReBoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

R

-Ravan-

Re: ReBoot

Now i won't be Spamming. I added the white picture of Hex, and i copied the last paragraph in case you didn't see it and because it's better here.

WHITE_QUEEN_HEX.jpg

yes only a few years back i think, and i wasn't the biggest fan i watched occasional show, and i remembered Megabyte and Bob more. Though i sorta remembered Hex, but couldn't place her. also it'd be a good Tattoo for your opposite arm, kinda the opposites thing.

H

HodgePodge

I Loooooooooooooooooooooooove ReBoot :p Good times, good times :p

H

Hexadecimal

-Ravan-;123126 said:
Now i won't be Spamming. I added the white picture of Hex, and i copied the last paragraph in case you didn't see it and because it's better here.

WHITE_QUEEN_HEX.jpg

yes only a few years back i think, and i wasn't the biggest fan i watched occasional show, and i remembered Megabyte and Bob more. Though i sorta remembered Hex, but couldn't place her. also it'd be a good Tattoo for your opposite arm, kinda the opposites thing.

I saw it and replied in the other thread before thinking to just make this one :lol:
Shadow Knight;123127 said:
OMG TRON I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

what? o_O

HodgePodge;123128 said:
I Loooooooooooooooooooooooove ReBoot :p Good times, good times :p

yes... all must love ReBoot :devil:

H

Hexadecimal

HodgePodge;123131 said:
Do you have any other reboot tats?

not yet :lol:
I've wanted to get one of Matrix's tat under my Hex one though, along with Scuzzi, they could kind of sit between her legs :shifty:

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

After reading about reboot I think i would of loved this show too it was inspired by tron.

R

-Ravan-

There were a number of CGI cartoons, the one i remembered most had several planets that had different aspects, one Ice, One Fire, One Rock. but i can not remember the name of the show.

H

Hexadecimal

HodgePodge;123138 said:
Scuzzi kicks ***

hehehe I love little Scuzzy

-Ravan-;123145 said:
There were a number of CGI cartoons, the one i remembered most had several planets that had different aspects, one Ice, One Fire, One Rock. but i can not remember the name of the show.

you're thinking of Shadow Raiders, one of my ultimate favourites and also an infinitely awesome series, also made by Mainframe, the same guys who made ReBoot and Beast Wars :thumbsup:

Shadow Raiders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

lol wasn't beast wars a transformers rip?

H

Hexadecimal

Shadow Knight;123150 said:
lol wasn't beast wars a transformers rip?

if by "rip" you mean the continuation of the series, then yes =]

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

oh it was part of the series... yet I feel stupid again...

runeblade265

Ultramarine Force Command
Reaction score

i remember watching this show all the time back then

H

Hexadecimal

runeblade265;123173 said:
i remember watching this show all the time back then

back then? I still watch it now!
the third season of ReBoot was absolutely beautiful... the artwork, the storyline, the acting, everything was just amazing, I still love it now, nothing will ever compare for me

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;123133 said:
not yet :lol:
I've wanted to get one of Matrix's tat under my Hex one though, along with Scuzzi, they could kind of sit between her legs :shifty:

Now that's a good place, if I may say so myself.

H

HodgePodge

Hexadecimal;123174 said:
back then? I still watch it now!
the third season of ReBoot was absolutely beautiful... the artwork, the storyline, the acting, everything was just amazing, I still love it now, nothing will ever compare for me

Sounds...enjoyable :shifty:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Two of my favorite shows; Beast Wars and ReBoot.

I remember the bit from ReBoot where Megabyte tortures Hex. How horrible