• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rebooting the entire series...

Grant Baird

Reaction score
If the fable series keeps progressing the way it has been in recent games it's just gonna become like Gears of War and by this i mean a world devoid of any colour and using guns only. The original fable game was easily the bes of the lot by keeping it a real fantasy rpg with lots of colour, lots of different weapons (including legendary weapons) and finally large and unusual enemies.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
If the fable series keeps progressing the way it has been in recent games it's just gonna become like Gears of War and by this i mean a world devoid of any colour and using guns only. The original fable game was easily the bes of the lot by keeping it a real fantasy rpg with lots of colour, lots of different weapons (including legendary weapons) and finally large and unusual enemies.
Oh, please. Stop whining. You aren't making any logical sense about this matter. "If the Fable series" is actually wrong, the problem was within the developer and the choices they took throughout each game's development. Most of the old key team has left, so we do not know anything about future games of the Fable franchise and finally, Gears of War is still a good game and important as its one of the Xbox 360 top selling franchises.

beezlbubz96

Reaction score
they do need a reboot, and i know what we all miss, Bows , arrows, ungodly powerful bosses that can actually hurt you a bit, real stores, not becoming a super tycoon in 3 seconds and having money be useless, bigger areas that arnt crap. what we need and want is , The beginning of Albion, the making of the arena, real sinister bosses, a economy that changes overtime as you help or destroy towns , the creation of the guild, the first Heros, a incredibly advanced magical city that left all the relics everywhere (where the hell did they all come from and who made em :blink:), and maybe we choose to be the evil villain of the story with a whole different set of quests and places to start from), The true continent and all its wonder and glory, and corruption , wide variety of costumes and weapons (most people hated the weapons that level up with you) and with 3 game modes, Easy, Normal, Wtfjusthappend. characters that dont all sound the same (im sure people that play this game will be happy to submit their voices through youtube or something with some dialogue that you want and maybe the voices used get their own free fable 4 items like posters or shirts or something) ^.^ long live medieval rpgs =x with flashy magicz (so much room for DLC with this too)

o and for the love of god...
-if i want to be evil to the max Give me red skin horns a tail and Brutish looks (+1 strength)
and
-if i want to be good to the max give me awesome wings and a halo and float all the time with clear godlike skin (+1agi)
i want my character to look how i play , that includes ALOT of interchangeable clothes (have some type of magic that morphs plate-mail to look like a dress if we want) that is all =x

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
To be honest, I still have one outstanding issue with Fable's current theme. The ability to somehow be exactly as safe dressed as a chicken as you are in the apparently "Ultimate" Knothole Glade Armour, or the King outfit and the Knight Armour.

Sure the weapons were a little annoying, the items less varied and the menu was cut out, but bring back the damn reason to taking 30 arrows to the chest and being able to continue living.