• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dead zombie horse pictures

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
After announcing that their Red Dead The Undead Nightmare Pack was coming on October 26th Rockstar have now released some pictures of your new trusty stead's in the game. Known as - Pestilence, Famine, Death, and War - each have their own characteristics and powers, provided you can break them in. Heres a breif description of them along with pictures:

Death - With Hell following close behind, Death carries with him a violent wake that rattles through the skulls of the undead, causing a spectacular cranial explosion for any zombie it comes in contact with.

Famine - Attracting a swarm of insects wherever it travels, Famine's thin shadowy frame and crimson eyes mask an everlasting stamina.

Pestilence - A ghastly harbinger of plague and disease that's easily identifiable by its exposed wounds and ocular hemorrhaging, Pestilence possesses an exceptionally high pain threshold.

War - Given power to take peace from the earth, the fiery red horse known as War ignites a trail of flame upon all those in its path, turning the living and the undead alike into smoldering ash.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
They all look so cool, I wish I had RDR.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
I am in the minority of those who hate the idea of zombies in RDR, but these "apocalypse ponies" are sweet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I am in the minority of those who hate the idea of zombies in RDR, but these "apocalypse ponies" are sweet.

Its just a bit of fun to be released around Halloween, not trying to add it to story or rationalise it but i think the 'horde' type mode could be a laugh with friends.

Reaction score
I really can't wait for this, I like the idea.

I bet this has whole incident something to do with Seth.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Nice pics. The death horse is my fav, cheers for the news Draky