• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[REQ]Spawning helpful npc

R

RedX

[REQ]Spawning helpful npc

Hello all. As you might have noticed I am new here. I have used the search button so/and please don't flame me. I'm sorry if I did not search good enough.

I was wondering how I could make it so that if I used the Summon spell it would summon Jack of Blades as an ally instead of what it would normally summon. Would that be possible? If so, please help me do so.

Thanks. ~ RedX

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: [REQ]Spawning helpful npc

Yes and no. You can change it to summon a more "advanced" monster, but the problem is that the enemy AI for these bosses is very much different from those of your random enemy. Every time you fight Jack he is following a scripted pattern in how he attacks and moves. To make him utilize this is at a random location is very hard, if not impossible.

In short, the bosses can't be summoned because they lack the adaptability of the random enemies. They depend on their set "battle area" in order to function.

....unless there has been some serious progress in Fable modding.

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

Tsuyu;369099 said:
Yes and no. You can change it to summon a more "advanced" monster, but the problem is that the enemy AI for these bosses is very much different from those of your random enemy. Every time you fight Jack he is following a scripted pattern in how he attacks and moves. To make him utilize this is at a random location is very hard, if not impossible.

In short, the bosses can't be summoned because they lack the adaptability of the random enemies. They depend on their set "battle area" in order to function.

....unless there has been some serious progress in Fable modding.

actually i found that if you change the pbrain to a summoner brain the they fight particuarly well being able to use will powers aswell the way to do it is to find jack of blades under the creature list export him go to hornet first summon and import the jack of blades file save mods and run fable. if he doesnt attack as he should the change the pbrain to that of a summoner.
note: make backups of any files you will replace
also note that jack of blades will walk not run. Might also be a gd idea to change his summon rank to 5000000 so he doesnt change after a kill.

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

im guessing you wnt to each thread i posted to. Also i used information from one of droded's threads i think either way it does work effectively.

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score

My apologies John Doe was correct u change the default summon i got mixed up however if you want to change existing body guards to jakc of blades do as i said above and change the Pbrain to that of a body guard.