• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Reviving Amanda

P

Pilgrim

Reviving Amanda

I was always rather fond of Amanda, so I thought I'd bring her back. I'm no artist, but I think she turned out alright.
necromance.jpg
Especially after a few pints.
uneven.jpg
I even prefer her over her bustier sister
greysisters.jpg

On a sidenote, Jack has some insane multiarrow skills
jackisback.jpg

twang.jpg

arrows.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Reviving Amanda

They are really good :lol: +rep

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I tried spawning her sister as a wife candidate but she was a ***** just like lady gray. I prefer her ghostly looking-ness though. Nice job!

P

Pilgrim

Dark Drakan;70692 said:
They are really good :lol: +rep
Thanks, still needs a bit of work though...

Sephiroxas;70695 said:
I tried spawning her sister as a wife candidate but she was a ***** just like lady gray. I prefer her ghostly looking-ness though. Nice job!
Yeah I didn't like her attitude either. I'm thinking of making her a new CREATURE, with a female apprentice voice.

Marcopolo;70697 said:
lol slowed down the arrow speed :p
Heh, that was a quick diagnosis, rep for that. You can do a lot with the arrow speed...

I bring you....the Porcupine
porcupine.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I like that Porcupine picture aswel :lol:

M

Marcopolo

jesus o_O

i rememer when hunter first figured out arrow speed :p

there is one other unknow(not sure if it is labelled yet) in the multiarrow def things that controlls how far they bow outwards before they hit their target that i figured out, you can have quite a bit of fun with that too like making them just all go in one line or go straight out in all directions from the hero :p oh and try out the one that changes the effect that multiarrow uses, you can change them from blue glowy things into anything, probably even kraken looking beams

P

Pilgrim

Dark Drakan;70710 said:
I like that Porcupine picture aswel :lol:
Yeah slow arrows are screenshot heaven, my hard drive is bursting with them

Marcopolo;70711 said:
jesus o_O

i rememer when hunter first figured out arrow speed :p

there is one other unknow(not sure if it is labelled yet) in the multiarrow def things that controlls how far they bow outwards before they hit their target that i figured out, you can have quite a bit of fun with that too like making them just all go in one line or go straight out in all directions from the hero :p oh and try out the one that changes the effect that multiarrow uses, you can change them from blue glowy things into anything, probably even kraken looking beams
I'll have to look that up. I use super fast arrows usually so that I don't have to lead targets, but it breaks multi-arrow and I haven't bothered yet to figure out a way to fix it, guess there's no excuse now...thanks :)