• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

RUMOR: The Sims 3 4th Expansion Pack

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
sims3.png

A new 4th expansion pack (and overall the 7th content pack, surprising? .. of course not) for the popular PC life simulator The Sims 3 has been rumored and somewhat confirmed by an EA mistake. The new EP entitled "Generations" will be focusing on bringing more activities to sims of all ages, as the description reads:​
"With Generations, Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And so much more!"
If you were/are a fan of The Sims 2, then you'll probably realize this new EP sounds similar to TS2's seventh EP "FreeTime". No other details are known on this new EP, but you can be sure EA & Maxis won't be keeping quiet on it for too long.​

(Click thumbnails for Full-size)​

Source,

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I found a suitcase in the attic at my parents house full of games a couple of weeks ago. About half of them were expansion packs for The Sims and The Sims 2. My god there must have been about 18 of them.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
You know, it's bad enough that they charge you heaps for what essentially should have been in the stock game, but the fact that they're just rehashing Sims 2 ideas for Sims 2.1 (Sim 3) is FOOKING SHIIIITE

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Indeed. All the Sims 3 EPs so far have all been nothing but combined concepts of TS1 & TS2 expansion packs. It doesn't help that many fans are also begging EA & Maxis to remake the old EPs from TS1/TS2, such as "Seasons" and "Pets".

http://store.thesims3.com/ - They all flock to it like flies at an elephant's anus. Each fan has spent so much money at the store for their virtual luxuries, that EA has added an option to purchase a pack of 16,000pts for $160. The consumer is just making it all too easy for EA to pocket all of their money.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Why cant that money go to some charity, instead of towards EA making a mansion made entirely out of chocolate?

Thats the only way I can think of them spending that much money.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
Still though, even Hitler loved chocolate.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
That screenshot looks pretty good, wish I had sims 3 :(