• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[RUMOUR] Force Unleashed 3 cancelled?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
[RUMOUR] Force Unleashed 3 cancelled?

sitelogo_cvg.gif

CVG said:
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 could never see the light of day if we're to believe reports that new LucasArts president Paul Meegan is getting a bit choppy with a metaphorical axe.

According to Kotaku's sources at LucasArts, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 3 was already in development before Meegan put an end to it.

It's also thought that members of the Force Unleashed II's team will be given the boot once the game ships.

The Force Unleashed 2 was suddenly cancelled on PSP last week with producer Haden Blackman resigning from LucasArts not long before.

All's not well it seems. Kotaku's source alleges reports (and we stress 'alleges') that morale and productivity are at an all-time low at LucasArts under Meegan.

We'll get in touch with LucasArts to see what they say.

Awaiting word from LucasArts.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: [RUMOUR] Force Unleashed 3 cancelled?

I hadn't even heard anything about there being a third game in the series, but still, not cool.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Good! I find it despicable making a second, what further need is there to carry it on after the sweet perfect end to FU1?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hermit;417274 said:
Good! I find it despicable making a second, what further need is there to carry it on after the sweet perfect end to FU1?

The game wasnt perfect though and would seem a waste to not use the technology they have since honed better. The game was crying out for another in the series although i can understand the frustration with continuing the 'wrapped up' story. I was left wanting more after the end and liked the character.