• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[RUMOUR] ITV Player and 4OD coming to Xbox Live

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
xboxlive_logo.jpg
0_285_427_http---offlinehbpl.hbpl.co.uk-news-OWM-06D4A37C-FF15-64D2-8C569EC2F412ED5A.jpg
4od-logo--.jpg
After failing to get the BBC iPlayer on Xbox Live after Microsoft wanted to restrict its use to Xbox Live Gold Users it seems there is a little hope on the horizon for competing services to come to its service. According to an insider Microsoft is set to change its past stance and allow more broadcast partners onto the 360 online service.
It is taking a progressive view and opening up the platform to a number of people, Broadcasters are interested in securing a presence on Xbox because they have all seen how well Sky has done from the distribution deal. And there has been an internal shift to making it easier for them to get onto the platform.
I really hope this is true and Microsoft change their mind and get the iPlayer on Xbox Live too. As myself and my girlfriend have to huddle around my laptop or download shows to laptop and stream them through 360 at the moment and this would save a lot of time.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
I'm assuming this would be only a UK thing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm assuming this would be only a UK thing.

Id imagine so yeah, we are lacking things like this currently and besides Sky Player we dont have any of the others like US has had.