• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Runescape...

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
We have all played it at one point or another, or al least know of it. Love it or hate it?
Me? Ive been playing it since early 2002. went harcore for a bit and even played the 3D beta. Then i played Maplestory for like a year and kinda forgot about it for like 5 frikken years, came back and runescape was really diffrent then what i was use to, so i dint play it very much.
Now im starting to play it again.
Ever played it?

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Yes. But my attention span is terrible so for the 3 years I played it, I did nothing productive. Used to stand in Varrock on busy worlds following and annoying people.

Had one account, got to level 15.
Got an account given to me at 28. Got to 65.
Friend gave me his account at 73, got to 80.
Guy try tried to scam me so I scammed him and got his level 100 :troll: but forgot the password..

I went on it about a year ago and I was like 'Wtf is this?' Looks stupid and cartoony even more so, don't want to play it again, really.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Was on and off, had a couple of accounts over the years when I was younger. Free to play was what I loved about it. Never really got very high until I had a member's account for two months, got to 70 checked out all the good forbidden stuff got my incredible obby cape and was done with it forever.

Games like Runescape and Gaiaonline were really entertaining when I was a kid. But they just don't have what I'm looking for. If I can't stand Wow then every other mmo has no chance I guess.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
haymaker-1.jpg

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Played It.
"Enjoyed" It.
Became Member of It.
Ran out of Membership for it.
Deleted from Favourites Menu.
Never visited the site again.

Hope was not lost for me though, there was always Funorb...
THEY STOPPED DEVELOPING FUNORB!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Ah... I haven't played it in a long time. I was a member for quite a long time. I really enjoyed the game to be honest. I'll probably go back to it in the future.

EDIT: OMFG WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GRAPHICS

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Ah... I haven't played it in a long time. I was a member for quite a long time. I really enjoyed the game to be honest. I'll probably go back to it in the future.

EDIT: OMFG WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GRAPHICS
like them? :shifty:
thats one reason i started to play again: (what do we have here?)
every thing looks better

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
like them? :shifty:
thats one reason i started to play again: (what do we have here?)
every thing looks better

Gonna log on to see if I like the changes and whatnot and I may just buy some more membership time if I like it. Part of me likes the old graphics, but another part of me likes the new graphics.

Albeit they're still crappy in today's standard :p

EDIT: :lol: Logged in 254 days ago. Not even a year.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Gonna log on to see if I like the changes and whatnot and I may just buy some more membership time if I like it. Part of me likes the old graphics, but another part of me likes the new graphics.

Albeit they're still crappy in today's standard :p

EDIT: :lol: Logged in 254 days ago. Not even a year.
hell i still like the look of runescape classic, reminds me of monkey island :D
last time i logged in was 361 days ago almost a year ;)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Oh god... I haven't played Runescape in... How long has it been? ...8 years.

Maplestory on the other hand. I got addicted to that all over again this summer. I had a dual blade, brawler, evan, and a battle mage all at level 80. I also had a thunderbreaker maxed out at 120 and got my ultimate adventurer corsair to level 153 before my account got hacked and all my corsair's precious gear was either thrown away or taken away. All my cash gone. I reported it to Nexon and I've been getting auto-generated emails ever since. Doubt I'll ever play again if they can't compensate for a breach in their security. I'm not going to go to the trouble of getting his gear back to par, nor am I EVER leveling a character that high ever again. Though... I have to say flying around in that little battleship blowing up snails with my cannon was wicked fun. All the new players would **** when they saw 100,000 damage fly across the screen in a single attack. It was so rare that anyone would go to the trouble of getting a gunslinger to that high a level that it was a novelty in of its self...

:'(

Someone help. I think I miss playing.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Is this thread about Maplestory or Runescape?
(Rhetorical question... Obviously...)
Anyway, cheez, if you want to play the game, play the damn game?
That's like saying you don't want to play terraria any more because you've beaten The Twins. (FYI, they're the second hardest boss/es?)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Is this thread about Maplestory or Runescape?
(Rhetorical question... Obviously...)
Anyway, cheez, if you want to play the game, play the damn game?
That's like saying you don't want to play terraria any more because you've beaten The Twins. (FYI, they're the second hardest boss/es?)
I want to go back to playing the game at high levels. It honestly takes a ridiculous amount of time to get to that point. If you've played Maplestory, you'll understand how long it takes. We're talking 40-50ish hours of gameplay to get to the final job and then another 40-50 hours to get to the level where I was. The first part consists of almost nothing but grinding. High levels on the other hand are just fun. Party quests, boss killing for rare items, flaunting your character at the lower level island, that stuff is what I miss. If I have to kill another jester I think I might puke.