• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Samarkand

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkhero123

Samarkand

Do you think that Fable 3 could take place in Samarkand????

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Samarkand

possibly, although Ive heard that samarkand might be a download. either way I hope they put it in somewhere.

D

darkhero123

hmm maybe. but i think i know whos wathing after rose!

Kupu

Berserker
Reaction score

darkhero123;319683 said:
hmm maybe. but i think i know whos wathing after rose!
Who's looking after her don't tell me it's lucien.....

X

Xeon

I think Lionhead stated that reaver will return in a DLC at some point, meeting him in Samarkand seems possible

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

I think it would be awesome if you had to buy, be transported or a stowaway to be able to go to samarkand and prices would range between the two places making trading possible.(hey, i recently played freelancer, it's an idea)

D

darkhero123

no i shot lucien in the face...=D i think its JoB scythe or hammers dad but i really think its hammers dad and ik he got shot or what ever but hes a monk "god" could have brought him back

J

Jack of Blades|

The monks in Fable 2 don't believe in a God, they maintain the Golden Oak, I think.

Perhaps a commendant from Lucien's army?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

Hmm, they may think of a higher presence, but if they do, they're wrong anyway. It's all fabled (lol, something fabled in fable). And uhhm. Are you guys at this point talking(or typing, whatever) about Fable III or posible Fable 2 DLC?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Samarkand is definitely an area I would like to see at some point. They've definitely done well leaving an avenue like that for themselves in the in-game lore.

Archon'sRage;319845 said:
I think it would be awesome if you had to buy, be transported or a stowaway to be able to go to samarkand and prices would range between the two places making trading possible.(hey, i recently played freelancer, it's an idea)

Freelancer is an awesome game. Not to deep, but fun nonetheless.

Jack of Blades|;320021 said:
The monks in Fable 2 don't believe in a God, they maintain the Golden Oak, I think.

Perhaps a commendant from Lucien's army?

Preeetty sure it's Scythe.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

I played freelancer. Its a fun game. Also online ^^.
@ Arseface: That's one of the most awesome signature's i've ecer seen XD. I do understand binary, hehe. I also saw one guy with ''What subliminal message?''. that one's great.

Oh, sorry that it's not forum related. uhm... *thinking*... I think Samarkand can be visited in a Fable 2 DLC. If not, Fable 3. I think. If so, I'd like to go there with vacation. =D

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Well it was somehow spilled info that "that is going to be the last time you will see reaver" Which is quite possible since first samarkand is the birth place of whisper in Fable 1 and Garth's as well. So possibly there will be a story driven plot envolving a connection between whisper and garth?

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

i think that is likely possible...although there is no mention of whisper as the grand hero in any dialogue in fable 2..as it was fabled by the oracle in TLC

Bkoz

Reaction score

Seems possible, it would be awesome.
I also wouldn't mind if it were DLC for Fable II.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah it would be sweet, like the final DLC and then Fable II. And accourding to Lionhead there is going to be another DLC.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Well in the ending Garth said he would meet the hero again, so its a possible dlc or newa game entirely. But i dont know if the hero of bowerstone will still take place in the game. Because you would still want your charecter to exist right? what are they gonna do, make you lose everything u ever learnt and do it all over again? thats not very fair.

X

Xeon

Well, Reaver is immortal (kinda) and garth can probably prolong his life a bit with his will mastery, from what I've heard about the time period Fable 3 is set in they could be characters in that game.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

i sware if the only choice u have in fable 3 is to be a girl im not playing it. Im not sexist but i want a buff dude in cool armour ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.