• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

save editor?

sircheche

Reaction score
save editor?

is there going to be any save editor i really hope there is for the xbox 360

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: save editor?

No offense, just remove your email address from the post, this place is often visited by bots, spiders and whatever else, you wouldn't like some brand new spam in your inbox, would you?

sircheche

Reaction score

thanks for the info and the warnings could cheat egnine work for the pc version and what do you think you would require to mod or change saves
i really want money and followers prmarly so what do you think i would need to mod that save game and put it on the xbox 360 and also can i get banned for this

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Look these subjects aren't subjects that should be touched in any unrelated community, use the power of search engines to figure out how to do anything related to this, especially when it comes about Xbox 360 video games.

sircheche

Reaction score

if you get banned for a save hack would it be your gamertag or all gamertags in that xbox

cj-chris

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
People have been banned for using save hacks but it's generally due to what they are editing I know people who through the use of a program to edit save games have been banned and their Gamerscore reset for altering their save games, However through the use of xploder.net you can pretty much do what you like as they have an agreement with Microsoft.
Note that when people get banned it's usually just the gamertag for a period of time unless it is something really severe.

byakuyakuchki

Reaction score
I'm fairly sure Lionhead doesn't care. They just want the community to enjoy their games. They aren't as uptight as Microsoft and Bungie.