• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Ok, I've hit a sweet spot here! I had a run in with ddean3, and my Inquisitor code didn't work! (Imagine that?) But out of curiosity, because of all the recent updates, I tried the code again, and it worked! Now I didn't press download, and I'll wait until he is next online to give it to him. THREE CHEERS FOR UPDATES! (I'm not doin' it, that's yalls' problem now!) [Country talk FTW]

Zane

The Hero
Reaction score
i just traded with A Gamer. Everything went perfect. Def a recommended player. :D

Selkirk16

Reaction score
I joined a weapon trading session, gave my weapon away first, then the scammer told me we had to wait for another gamer to show up so he can complete his collection and give everything away. Obviously, the guy never appeared... :/

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I joined a weapon trading session, gave my weapon away first, then the scammer told me we had to wait for another gamer to show up so he can complete his collection and give everything away. Obviously, the guy never appeared... :/

If you're sure this was a scam, you should post his gamertag so people know to avoid him or be careful with him.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
I had a similar situation, where i was getting friend request from fable users; when vetted did not have an account on this forum. This startled me a fair bit, until i spoke to them. And they turned out to be sound individuals. What startled me the most, was the no fable account, for validation. Apparently they found me on google

Status
Not open for further replies.