• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

scar potions

solorider

Reaction score
i notice that you can get scar potions,do these work? or is it a waste of your hard earned gold as my character is getting a load of scars because of the battles she has done?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
I'd find it hard to believe that they're fake. However, I can't confirm this as I've never used one (had to use one) since I've downloaded the content. But just like every other potion they have, it works :)

solorider

Reaction score
there are 2 that i have seen,one is 2000 gold coins so not cheap

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
It's actually not that expensive if you know how to play the game. How long have you been playing it?

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
I've seen them for around 10000 at KHI, I used 1 or 2, not sure if it worked because I saw none on my person before, but if you check the stats you see.

Not sure if it's 10000, but that's what I remember.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Yeah, they do get that high...for the 5 star ones anyway.
You don't really see scars anyway if you never look up close at your character, which I, and apparently you, don't usually do.
And you find all of them them there anyway, so it's not really much to fret about.

solorider

Reaction score
well it seems my character has no scars any more,they have all gone and no i did not use any scar potions,when i checked my attracivness the scar rating was zero