• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sean's Fable Trivia - Play and Win In-game Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
1. Do not double post.

2. The question is: Is it possible to kill one of Logan's elite soldiers with a fully upgraded Hero weapon without the use of multiplayer? If so, how? If not, why not?

3. Do not answer it here. Send a PM to Necromancer11.

sppoh

Reaction score
my respect for you just went down

i never new you had respect for me, why is that may i ask? i can only express the most sinser of apoligies for any upset i have caused

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I'm a little late again. I've been a little busy this weekend, and it's been difficult to start and end this competition on Fridays, so I'm going to move it to Saturday instead. Anyway, here are the latest results:

Question: Is it possible to kill one of Logan's elite soldiers with a fully upgraded Hero weapon without the use of multiplayer? If so, how? If not, why not?

Kuld von Reyn said:
You only encounter Royal Guards before you become king, and you can only upgrade to level 5 weaponry once you are king, therefore it is not possible to kill Royal Guards with fully upgraded hero weapons.

cheezMcNASTY said:
wanted to give this a shot. i don't want a prize. ;)

it is impossible to kill one of logans elite soldiers with a fully upgraded weapon because the final upgrade occurs after they have all been encountered.

schala said:
no.

the last chance you get to fight Logan's Elite Soldiers is during the fight for Albion, which is the before you get to open the last weapon upgrade chest (for the last morph). you only get to open the fifth chest after executing/pardoning Logan during his trial.

Answer: Yes; At the end of the Silverpines Curse quest, the player must kill one of Logan's elite soldiers. This quest will still be available after the player has gained access to the fifth melee, ranged, and magic chests, so this elite soldier can be killed with a fully upgraded Hero weapon.

Unfortunately, nobody got it right, but it was a hard one. As for our next question, it won't be quite as bad. Here it is:

How many wounds has Jammy sustained during his days in the Albion Royal Army?

And remember guys, the deadline to send me the answer is now Saturday.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
It looks like everybody did much better this time.

Question: How many wounds has Jammy sustained during his days in the Albion Royal Army?

sppoh said:
Jammy has been wounded 724 times

Kuld von Reyn said:
My answer:
Not counting any wounds he might have sustained fighting the Hollow Men before he died, he has sustained a total of 724 wounds during his time with the Albion Royal Army.

~Kuld

Marcodian Elite said:
"724 wounds and still standing" he brags to our Hero.

Daemon300 said:

Answer: 724

Nice job guys, you all got it right, but this week's winner is Daemon! After answering just about every question since Fable 3 trivia started, he deserves this win. :thumbsup:

Next Question:

Which two silver keys can only be obtained after the main story has been completed?

By the way everyone, I'm adding a new rule here: all prizes must be redeemed within two weeks. If you fail to collect your prizes after that, you will not be able to get them.

I'd also just like to remind everyone that answers must be sent via private message/conversation. No recent events sparked this reminder, but I'm just going to start posting it with each week's results to try to minimize the number of people posting answers in here or in a profile post.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Hey! Is it too late to join the Trivia's contestants list? I'd love to join! :D

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well...I sort of messed up here. :lol: I waited a little while after last Saturday to post results because there were only two answers submitted, and then I totally forgot about it because I didn't get any other answers. Oh well, here are the results:

Question: Which two silver keys can only be obtained after the main story has been completed?

Daemon300 said:
There are two (silver keys) in Dankwater Cavern, you can only get them after completing the Hobnobbing with Hobbes quest, which becomes available after the main storyline is finished.

Marcodian Elite said:
After you become ruler of Albion, return to the military warehouse nearest the docks, climb the stairs to the upper level, the a small elevator car at the top is now open with a silver key inside.

As ruler of Albion, during the "weight of the world" you are given a quest to meet Paige at her hideout, for the "crime and punishment", head to the lowest section of the hideout (prison cells) silver key will be there.

Answer: the silver keys found in Dankwater Cavern

Congrats Daemon, you're our winner again. :thumbsup:

Next Question:

When starting a new game, what is the first sentence said by the Hero? (Paraphrasing is acceptable.)

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Looks like the rollback hit this place too. Oh well, there had only been one answer anyway. I'm going to be leaving the trivia competition for now due to lack of interest and activity like I had mentioned before. I'll come back to it another time. If someone else would like to take over for a while, that would be fine, just let me know.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Just wondering whether this game is still active?

By the looks of it, it isn't... (Hello, Mr Obvious...)

Erika

Reaction score
now that iv finaly played fable 1, ill play! =D

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The game is still currently shut down unless someone else wants to try running it.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
The prizes were in-game. (as the title says) Such as gold, legendary weapons, clothing etc.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Okay, folks. We need prize suggestions. For those who would play; What would you want as prizes?

MyChristmasWasBetter

the kid who caught santa
Reaction score
if this is still active i have a couple prize recomendations and id like to play 1.if gold is a prize something like ten thousand would be nice 2 hard to find tattos or items from lvl4/5 dig spots

Dead Stopped

Reaction score
Since i don't have live i don't really care for prizes i'd just like to have fun, lol.

Anderson X

Reaction score
Im not beeing offencive but i wont do it not due to lack of disrispect

Status
Not open for further replies.