• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Seeking 'The Maelstrom'

Mace81

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anyone looking to trade the Maelstrom sword to this newly online Fabler, will be heartily thanked and handsomely rewarded! :thumbsup:

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
as im stating fable 2 just for the sword and i will trade for red dragon

Mace81

Reaction score
Ah no sorry King, I can't trade for legendary items, only infinite money or any replaceable items

Mace81

Reaction score
Nice one, & I'll make you rich beyond your wildest dreams! Mwah haha...

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i am already rich and nothing eles you got to offer me

Mace81

Reaction score
Cool, how much do you want for it?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
dont if i sould sell it it toke a long time 2 get it

Jinnox

Reaction score
If it's possible to trade without entering each others' worlds (my modem hates Fable), I could trade you my Maelstrom.

I don't need money, but what "replaceable items" would you have to offer? I'd be interested in a 3- or 4-slot weapon, or a 2-slot (or more) Clockwork Pistol, if those are available to you.

Mace81

Reaction score
sorry dude
Makes little difference to me, I don't ever play the game these days, just thought it would be cool to try trading an item for the first time. That said, I find it quite bizarre that you felt the need to tell me you got the item, only to then say you don't want to trade it :-S C'est la vie!

Mace81

Reaction score
If it's possible to trade without entering each others' worlds (my modem hates Fable), I could trade you my Maelstrom.

I don't need money, but what "replaceable items" would you have to offer? I'd be interested in a 3- or 4-slot weapon, or a 2-slot (or more) Clockwork Pistol, if those are available to you.

Hi Jinnox, thanks for the offer, not too sure whether there is another way to trade though myself?

Jinnox

Reaction score
I would think it's possible to just Gift the items to each others' orbs -- that's how I got the Philanthropist achievement.

Fake edit: I just Googled it, and Gifting is the only way of trading, whether between orbs or co-op partners.

Mace81

Reaction score
I would think it's possible to just Gift the items to each others' orbs -- that's how I got the Philanthropist achievement.

Fake edit: I just Googled it, and Gifting is the only way of trading, whether between orbs or co-op partners.

Ok cool, I've got the Hero Doll, or a Master Clockwork pistol (with the maximum 2 slots) and money to trade :) take your pick

Jinnox

Reaction score
The 2-slot Master Clockwork Pistol would be perfect. Let me know your GamerTag and a time to be on (with timezone, preferably) and we can meet in Bowerstone Market or something.

Mace81

Reaction score
The 2-slot Master Clockwork Pistol would be perfect. Let me know your GamerTag and a time to be on (with timezone, preferably) and we can meet in Bowerstone Market or something.

Hi ok i'm 'Alex Griffin' and I'll meet you by the Bowerstone market clock tower at 10.15pm - UK time (in about 25 minutes) If you could confirm ASAP, that'd be great.