• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Seksy tiem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ok, so what is meant to happen when your character has sex? Because I get a second of blank screen then the waking up bit...

Am I missing something??

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
You're missing some killer baby-making music
with grunts and moans
and if you hold down all the buttons for three seconds, you enter a mini-game where Simon-the-sperm-cell has to travel to the, uhm... pussy.

Okay, so that last part isn't true. But overall the sex scenes has really seen some great changes, the music really helps you get in the mood - if you're getting ready to play a trumpet, that is.

They say stuff too, like "did you just use a fire ball?"
And I'm like "No... that's just my great balls of fire ... on fire ... wait, what!?"

Check out the sexyness of this bit from Fable III
It's a video about this Fable III hero who gets laid, but it's just with his wife, so it's boring.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
and if you hold down all the buttons for three seconds, you enter a mini-game where Simon-the-sperm-cell has to travel to the, uhm... pussy.

Reproductive fail. Son, I R disappoint.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to have to try this out again then - obviously I'm doing something wrong because none of that is happening...

Faedil

Reaction score
are you selecting "protected/unprotected sex" instead of "sleep until..."? the game does NOT autoselect sex options when you hold someones hand

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
are you selecting "protected/unprotected sex" instead of "sleep until..."? the game does NOT autoselect sex options when you hold someones hand
*hangs head in newbie shame* yeah, that was it...:blush: :lol:

Tell you what though, I romanced this one ho - married her and everything in a big 20 grand royal wedding and she STILL charged me every time I wanted it. Cheeky cow...

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Read: sarcasm

It's like I'm not allowed to say the word, pussy. Which makes you guys, pussies - that's more than one, you know, like a threesome with just one guy - or none!
Hehee, Chumps ;)

The reason it fails is because sperm travels to the womb through the birth canal. Not to the uhm.... pussy.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
The reason it fails is because sperm travels to the womb through the birth canal. Not to the uhm.... pussy.
And where on the female body is the womb located?

Go on! say it! :p

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
what's a vagina?

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
google?
try adding the word "squirt" too, loads of fun, well stuff anyway... wet stuff

Ah, yeah.. this is getting kinda nasty., and I don't mean nasty in a funny way.. there's just not much laughter to be made from female genitals - babies come from there!!
Like a queef, I can't take that seriously. It's nothing like a fart. It's just wrong. WROOONG!!!

the ovaries are where the eggs are held.....
Æggestokkene, yeah I had no idea what they were called in english.
First time I read that, I thought it said 'overalls'

I immediately rushed to my closet, putting on a pair of overalls.. I was disappointed

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Æggestokkene, yeah I had no idea what they were called in english.
First time I read that, I thought it said 'overalls'

I immediately rushed to my closet, putting on a pair of overalls.. I was disappointed

WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.