• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Serenity-Art Piece

B

blu phoenix

Serenity-Art Piece

Well just for kicks, I decided to share with ya a space art piece that I have been working on. It's technically my first, and it's pretty huge as well. It's not really that good, but experimenting, experimenting.:p Anyways here it is and hope you like, it's not much-

ShareAvenue.com - Your second generation one-click image hoster

^Clicky, Clicky^:lol:

H

HodgePodge

Re: Serenity-Art Piece

extremely nice blu, +rep. Was that from scratch or a stock photo?

R

Rhadiel

wow...thats shiny.....u did that urself? i think i might need you as my illustrator for my book :lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I like it I made it my background I hope you don't mind.
How did you do it?

L

LionHeadTex

I don't want to ruin the moment with a long post...so

It looks like it had a lot of history to it bro. Reminds me of the fountain of youth in the way of salvation...or damnation (I just mad that up...don't even know if that's a word). In a way, it's like a doorway...or something else. And hell, it looks damn cool. It has a quality of being serene...cool. So I'm guessing that's why you called it Serenity.

Radical :lol:

Reppage

B

blu phoenix

Thanks very much for comments guys. Oh and I did take some stocks, like the background for instance, but the rest was some manips, painting, and...well secrets! Glad you all like it, I plan on continuing and trying to make more or to make them better or something.:D

Oh and AK, that perfectly fine, makes me even happier!

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Wow! That's amazing! :O

R

Rhadiel

hmmmm....Blu....if you ever plan on going into a career or job that involves drawing.....u should be my illustrator:lol:

B

blu phoenix

Rhadiel;110549 said:
hmmmm....Blu....if you ever plan on going into a career or job that involves drawing.....u should be my illustrator:lol:

Really?:lol: I'm not much of a drawer or artist, but I enjoy this sort of stuff.

Thanks again for comments!:)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Not bad at all, maybe lower the contrast slightly though but overall very nice work +rep

R

Rhadiel

i need an illustrator for cover art and chapter pics.....and speaking of cover art...i wonder how markie is getting along with the one i asked for....