• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sharing Achievements

C

CertainDeath

Sharing Achievements

This is a small guide on sharing achievements with others. If you are looking for a certain achievement, use your browsers search function to find it.

All achievements assume that you have invited the player you intend on giving the achievement(s) into your game, and only detail what you must do to pass on the achievement(s).

The Pooch Pamperer

Simply go to your expression wheel, select "dog", and throw your dog a ball.

The Archaeologist

Run around until your dog finds a dig spot. Dig it up and the achievement will unlock. The backalleys of Bowerstone Market have LOADS of dig spots.

The Dog Trainer

Use an expression manual to teach your dog a trick.

The Persuader

Select an NPC with the left trigger, and make them love/hate you until they are ready to give you a gift (which will be represented by a gift icon on the love/hate bar). Press (A) to accept the gift; Achievement Unlocked!

The Showoff

Perform any expression (Dance, for example), but hold (A) until the bar turns green. Stop the ball in the green zone to pull off a perfect expression.

The Romantic

Selecting a character with the left trigger, press (Y) to see their info. Note their favourite locations and expressions. Now, take them to their favourite location, and use the expression listed as one of their likes.

The Spouse

Have a civilian fall in love with you, give them an engagement ring (the more upper class the civilian, the more expensive the ring will have to be), then go to a property you own, evict tenant if neccessary, and select "set As Marital Home".

The Parent

Use the "Come Hither" expression to summon your partner for sex, take them to the bed and choose "Unprotected Sex". You will recieve a prompt after the deed is done that you are having a baby, and the achievement will unlock.

The Hunter

While roaming around grassy area's (Down from the Cullis that leads to The Guild Cave always works), you will see rabbits running around. Bring up your expression wheel, turn off safety, and shoot the rabbit dead. Achievement unlocked.

The Gargoyle

You must have all Gargoyles yourself for this to work. Simply take your partner to The Gargoyles Trove to unlock this achievement.

The Chicken Kicker

Go to the Gypsy Camp, find a chicken and press (A) next to it to kick it. Simple as that.

The Cliff Diver

If you have your friend accompany you on the Knothole Island quest, this should unlock as you progress. (Anyone who can name a cliff high enough to earn the achievement, please say and I'll add it).

The Workhorse

Look out for a bartending job (which are the easiest), and pull 10-15 perfect points by stopping the ball in the green zone.

The Hero Of Many Names

Look for a Town Crier (try next to the clock tower in Bowerstone Market), and change your name. You can always change it back afterwards.

The Teaser

Find a group of Bandits (Bandits Coast is an obvious choice of location...), and have your friend take care of the bandits, while you perform one expression from each category (Social, Fun, Rude, Flirty).

The Property Magnate

Buy a low-level house (scum house in Bowerstone Market is ideal), buy as much Luxury furniture as you can, and put it all in the house. This should easily double the value. Sell the house, and the achievement will unlock.

The Rogue

Go upstairs in another civilians house, and steal something from their house. If it doesn't unlock, then break in to a house at night. If noone is downstairs, steal something. If they are, quickly run upstairs and steal something.

The Illustrated Hero

Simply tattoo your face and chest and the achievement will unlock. You can always remove them afterwards.

The Executioner

Simply keep asking people to follow you to the temple of shadows, then sacrifice them until you have sacrificed a cumulative total of 10 people. This is even easier if your renown is so high that you can have 10 people following you at once.

The Bigamist

Redo the steps detailed in "The Spouse" for a second time.

The Swinger

Best done in Bloodstone. Find the two hookers, have them follow you to the inn, and take them to bed. Once you have had sex with both, the achievement will unlock.

The Pied Piper

See "The Party Animal".

The Party Animal

Go to the pub and buy a lot of alcohol. Now, start dancing outside the pub, and people with gather around. Now, keep offering alcohol to people until the achievement unlocks. As soon as it unlocks, start dancing, and it will be easy to get 5 others to dance with you, thus unlocking "The Pied Piper".

The Menace To Society

Go into the pause menu, select Clothes, then run up to someone and use the Vulgar Thrust impression. It may take a couple of thrusts to unlock.

The Black Knight

(Note: This was totally a reference to Monty Python :wub: )

Go to Wraithmarsh, and roam until you are attacked by Hollow Men. Have your friend hold them back, while you focus on one of them. Use your Aim skill (Hold (Y), then hold [LT]) to aim at the left arm. Shoot it off, then shoot off the right arm. For the coup de grace, shoot off his head. If it isn't dead, a shot to the chest will put him down and unlock the achievement.

The Duellist

Hit (X) rhythmically until blue "flashes" appear from your sword. Keep hitting (X) as these flashes appear to perform a chain attack. Keep doing it and eventually the achievement will unlock. As far as I am aware, you don;t actually have to be attacking anyone to get this, though if you do it is easy enough to start a fight with town guards.

The Sharpshooter

Easily done during The Crucible. Simply equip a blunderbuss, and keep attacking groups of enemies. You will get it eventually.

The Archmage

Make sure you have a level 4/5 spell. Go to Wraithmarsh, let some Hollow Men spawn, charge up your spell (shock and inferno are best) and unleash it. It should hit at least 5 enemies at once.

The Ruler Of Albion

You need to have amassed 2.5m worth of property in the game. Assuming that you do, the other person should get this as soon as they enter your world. If they don't, simply sell a property, then buy it back.

The Hoarder

Save the game just before you pick up your last Silver Key. Have them present just before you pick it up. When you pick it up, the achievement will unlock.

The Goth

Either dye your clothes and hair Moonless Midnight black, or if you're wearing clothes you've already dyed, just dye your hair (and beard if applicable).

The Completionist

Go to your list of abilities and press (Y) to discard one. Now, simply relearn the ability to unlock the achievement.

The Paragon

This easier done if you go evil. Go to Bowerstone Market, and just keep killing until you are 100% evil. If you want to be 100% good, then just donate about 50,000G to a beggar on Bowerstone Bridge. If you are already 100% either way when your friend joins, they will automatically get the achievement.

The Extremist

Set the rent/prices on all your properties to +100%/+60%. Keep doing this until you are 100% corrupt. If you want to be 100% good, simply do the opposite, setting everything to -100%. If you are already 100% either way when your friend joins, they will automatically get the achievement.

The Celebrity

You should already have about 50,000 renown by the time you finish the game. If not, have a few statues built of you. The achievement will unlock automatically if you already have 50,000+ renown, or when unlock as soon as you get it.

The Artisan

Take up a Bartending Job until you are level 5. Now, perform the job in front of your friend and the achievement will unlock. This can be done with any job, but most agree that Bartending is the easist job there is.

The Dollcatcher

Buy something from a trader. Achievement unlocked.

The Muse

Find the bard (check the pubs, most have one), and pay him 10G to sing about you.

The Companions

Have your friend perform an expression with you. If both of you let go of (A) at roughly the same time, and you both stop in the gree zone, the achievement will unlock. A mic will help.

The Double Threat

Simply have your friend co-ordinate their attacks on an emey with yours. Shooting at the same time is easiest, I find. A mic will help.

The Philanthropist

Walk up to a random orb and give it 1G. Achievement unlocked.

The Collector*

Have a friend present when you trade for your final gift from the Box Of Secrets shop.

The Bibliophile*

Have a friend present when you pick up your final book.

The Meteorologist*

Have a friend help you with the Knothole Island quest, and the achievement will unlock at it's conclusion.

These achievement are not available in Co-Op.

The Gambler
The Whippersnapper
The Hero Of Strength
The Hero Of Skill
The Hero of Will
The New Hero
The Sacrifice
The Family
The Egomaniac

*Only available through the Knothole Island DLC.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them, and I will update the list with the pertinent information. :)

Sin

is God
Reaction score
Re: Sharing Achievements

Great. +rep

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

A few things...

1. Your friend DOES NOT have to be there when you get your 50th silver key. All you have to do is buy something some a random shop while s/he's in your game.
2. A chain attack is when you press X right at the "peak" of the swing. Right near the end of the swing of your weapon, attack again. This is the easiest with a hammer, and does not require you to actually be hitting anything/anyone.
3. When giving someone the Executioner achievement, you'll only have to sacrifice one person assuming you have it already.
4. With the Dollcatcher achievement, you don't have to sell your doll. Just buy something from a shop.
5. Are you sure hollow men will work for the Black Knight achievement? I'm not sure they're considered human enemies.

That's all I think. Nice job. Rep+.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Cliff diver achievement:i found a cliff during the hunt for (forget his name's)treasure quest.
during the quest if u don't have the achievemnt u will have to get it during the quest as it forces u.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Isn't there already a thread for this?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

yeah i know but ppl constantly make the same but new threads.lmaes.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

LMAES.....Laughing My Additional Ear Sober.

Zamurick

Reaction score

This one is more descriptive, easier to read, and has info for more achievements than the last one.

C

CertainDeath

Zamurick;263497 said:
A few things...

1. Your friend DOES NOT have to be there when you get your 50th silver key. All you have to do is buy something some a random shop while s/he's in your game.
2. A chain attack is when you press X right at the "peak" of the swing. Right near the end of the swing of your weapon, attack again. This is the easiest with a hammer, and does not require you to actually be hitting anything/anyone.
3. When giving someone the Executioner achievement, you'll only have to sacrifice one person assuming you have it already.
4. With the Dollcatcher achievement, you don't have to sell your doll. Just buy something from a shop.
5. Are you sure hollow men will work for the Black Knight achievement? I'm not sure they're considered human enemies.

That's all I think. Nice job. Rep+.

****, I forgot about that. :blush:

The blue flash usually appears at the peak of the swing.

It's cumulative? News to me.

I'll add that in, as I thought you had to actually sell then re-buy the doll. Cheers. :)

The description for the achievement The Black Knight states Hollow Men. I'm just going by that.

Also, Rep returned.

Zamurick

Reaction score

I meant the archmage achievement. It says human enemies.

C

CertainDeath

Ah yes, I see. Well, I got it with Hollow Men, as far as I remember. Those who want to be safe should just take a stroll along bandit coast, or start a fight in Bowerstone Market.

Zamurick

Reaction score

I'm not sure if a guard would be considered an enemy.

I know villagers will NOT work, but I'm not sure about guards. Bandits work for sure though.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

personally i think this should be stickied

C

CertainDeath

Zamurick;263620 said:
I'm not sure if a guard would be considered an enemy.

I know villagers will NOT work, but I'm not sure about guards. Bandits work for sure though.

Guards count as enemies, I'm sure. Especially when they try to dismember/shoot you. :p

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

all i have left to do is The Gambler any advice?

H

Hindlesgamertag

anyone have the hoarder up for sale or willing to help out

S

Spacemen

I just tried the completionist one and it didn't seem to work. I Had chaos full up to five stars, tried taking away one star, put it back, nothing, So I just did all of em then, down to nothing, exited the pause menu even, i thought that might help, maybe it didn't.. anyway, went back in, bought em all bak up to full power.... no achievement : (