• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sharing Achievements

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Sharing Achievements

to be more clear, on the dullist (however its spelt) you have to get 5 blue flashes in a row...

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score

if anyone needs a help on some achievements like:
silver key, dollcatcher, ruler of albion, and a few more...i can get them for you really easy
so if you need help you can PM me...

AnthonyF626

Reaction score

hey i dont know the name of the acheivemant but i know it aks you to defeat the nercromancer in the colosseum. i've fought in the colosseum over and over again and i still havent seen this "necromancer". can someone please help?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

best thing to do, is to use the level 5 time spell, so the time limit in the colloseum goes slower, so you have more time to kill the enemies and reach the necromancer.

just keep remembering to use the spell when time speed up again.

it would probably be easier to have a friend play with you with another controller, so you can communicate better.

riprino

Reaction score

i have all achivments - the see into the future dlc but dollcatcher and companions so if u can help me with them ill giveu any achivements u need

OriginalAnt

Reaction score

With regards to 'The Doll Catcher', if I have the achievement, but not the dolls, does anyone know if I can still pass it on?

Maniac IPwn

Reaction score

I need some help with some ach. Such as, doll catcher and the demon doors. If you can help add me gt = Maniac IPwn

pkreniles

Reaction score

(un)Godly Hiroku;341759 said:
if anyone needs a help on some achievements like:
silver key, dollcatcher, ruler of albion, and a few more...i can get them for you really easy
so if you need help you can PM me...
can i get help with silver key and can u help me get the trophie were u marry 2 women because i could do it but i dont want to make lady grey up set
:wub:

fableloverNL

chicken chaser
Reaction score

i think its a year ago i had 1350/1350 at fable 2:wub:

Fang-tan

Scanque
Reaction score

Can someone help me get The Completionist? I heard you need Pub Games to complete it and I don't have that so... yeah. It would be really helpful.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I can help you with the completionist, just let me know when you are available.

Fang-tan

Scanque
Reaction score

Recycled Human;417693 said:
I can help you with the completionist, just let me know when you are available.
I'm actually playing right now if that's good with you.

pkreniles

Reaction score

any one got any achivs they can shear with me

Maniac IPwn

Reaction score

Okay well this forum was completely useless in trying to find people who will help with getting co op achievements. I had three people say they would help me (some guy named andy, another named lunnarr, and another named slimshady). They all said they would help but a week went buy and no help. So is there anyone else that can help with dollcather, silverkeys, and gargoyle? GT = Maniac IPwn

pkreniles

Reaction score

oh oh i am gettin a reaver doll soon then i can give u doll catcher :)

Citizen Erased

Sound Awake
Reaction score

I want to get these achievements out of the way first.

The Dollcatcher
The Companions
The Fowl Player

For the dolls and chicken suit could somebody just lend them to me. I just want the achievements and I have no use for them once I get the achievements so I will give them back you no questions asked. Let me know because I'm getting on the Xbox shortly, thanks in advance!

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

pkreniles;416011 said:
can i get help with silver key and can u help me get the trophie were u marry 2 women because i could do it but i dont want to make lady grey up set
:wub:

I don't know if you did the bigamist already (the one where you marry 2 people), but here's what I did ... I saved the game right before I got married to the second person, got married and unlocked the achievement, then quit the game without saving immediately after the wedding. I got the achievement, and it's like the second wedding never happened, so I didn't **** off my first husband who gives me such excellent gifts :D

Zagareen

Reaction score

AnthonyF626;393061 said:
hey i dont know the name of the acheivemant but i know it aks you to defeat the nercromancer in the colosseum. i've fought in the colosseum over and over again and i still havent seen this "necromancer". can someone please help?

AnthonyF626, You need to beat all the waves of enemies before the time runs out. So beat the beetles, the highway men, the hobbes, the balverines, the bandits, the banshee, the hollow men, and the spire guards. Then the Necromancer shows up. Make sure you have time left over to beat the Necromancer.

If the banshee or the necromancer doesn't spawn, it means you have some enemies on the outskirts of the Colosseum and using your ranged weapon works great for this.

I found that ignoring all bonus flit-switches and chicken kicks and focusing on killing massive amounts of enemies with my level 5 inferno works best. Also, just attack the Necromancer, ignore the Hollow Men he summons. Good luck!