• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #33

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The theme for this battle was suggested by Relinquished Reality quite a while ago. The theme is seasons.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Been wondering if you have thought of a new prize/reward for the winners for these. Since the latest winners (after the move to XF) haven't been getting anything aside from HoF entries.

Also, HoF thread unlocked again.

Azer249

Reaction score
Havent we had this one?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Been wondering if you have thought of a new prize/reward for the winners for these. Since the latest winners (after the move to XF) haven't been getting anything aside from HoF entries.

Well, I was assuming and hoping that they would bring the rep system back at some point. I said in one of the sig battle threads that I would keep track of all the winners so that I could reward them with rep if the rep system was restored, and Drakan said something like "be patient". Aside from that, I hadn't really thought of any possible prizes. I suppose I could hand out stuff on Fable 3 like I'm doing with the Fable trivia, but that's a little different. Not everyone competing here might have Fable 3 like they do in trivia since I'm currently asking Fable 3 questions over there.

Also, HoF thread unlocked again.

Awesome, #31 is in.

Havent we had this one?

Nope.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well, I was assuming and hoping that they would bring the rep system back at some point. I said in one of the sig battle threads that I would keep track of all the winners so that I could reward them with rep if the rep system was restored, and Drakan said something like "be patient". Aside from that, I hadn't really thought of any possible prizes. I suppose I could hand out stuff on Fable 3 like I'm doing with the Fable trivia, but that's a little different. Not everyone competing here might have Fable 3 like they do in trivia since I'm currently asking Fable 3 questions over there.

Well, I don't know what Steve & Andy have planned for the rep system at the moment, but the "Like" system could be a temporary solution in the meantime.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
it would be excellent if the latest winner could be featured at the top of the art gallery. dunno if XF supports anything like that, though.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
it would be excellent if the latest winner could be featured at the top of the art gallery. dunno if XF supports anything like that, though.

Sounds interesting.

Featured in what way, like a slide header showing the winners above the forum?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Sounds interesting.

Featured in what way, like a slide header showing the winners above the forum?
yeah, that's actually exactly what i was visualizing. not in the forum index, but once entering the art forum just have it somewhere between the navigation bar at the top and the list of threads.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
yeah, that's actually exactly what i was visualizing. not in the forum index, but once entering the art forum just have it somewhere between the navigation bar at the top and the list of threads.

Awesome idea. I'll have a chat with Andy & Steve when they come back on about it.

Mr Fable

Playing Fable III
Reaction score
My signature never comes up on my screen can anyone else see it ? :)

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I don't see it. Are you sure you are using the codes right ( [IMG*][/IMG*] without the asterisk's)? =|
Anyway, unless this is actually about submitting a signature for the sig battle, this should have been posted in another section of the forum. I don't know if it was for you signature, that should always appear at the bottom of your posts, or if this is about an entry for this week's competition.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
My signature never comes up on my screen can anyone else see it ? :)

Just checked it for you..

It's because you set the site's URL as the image instead of the actual image URL. :p

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Alright, I don't know if this will be accepted, but I did this about two years ago. It doesn't have my L0ki, but it has my old graffiti name "Jest" and the Uber Alles is German for "Above All". If it's acceptable, please have it entered into the competition.

Here's the signature:

jestuberalles002.jpg

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Alright, I don't know if this will be accepted, but I did this about two years ago. It doesn't have my L0ki, but it has my old graffiti name "Jest" and the Uber Alles is German for "Above All". If it's acceptable, please have it entered into the competition.

Here's the signature:

jestuberalles002.jpg

That's fine, but how does it fit into the theme?

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
That's fine, but how does it fit into the theme?

I know the theme is seasons, and I guess it just reminds me of Fall in Japan. You could reject it if you want, I just wanted to try out submitting one.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Oooooooooh, I didn't recognize those as trees in the background at first. :lol: Yea, it works then.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I have NO idea how this will do...
d3m190dwinterspring.png

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
.. Wondering if Steve & Andy are able to implement Sig Battle wins into the trophy/achievement system. Will message them about that as well.

Apologies that I couldn't get myself an entry this week.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little late on this one guys. The poll's up now.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
****, knew I forgot something.