• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #37 New Theme: SPORTS

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, since our last theme was the future, let's make this one the past. :cool:

Oh, and by the way, when posting your submissions, please don't center them. Just align them to the right. Otherwise, it gets a little irritating to work with them when I'm creating the poll.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Ah, right... Maybe that's the answer to what I asked in the 36 poll...? Oh well. I can just right click on'em, choose properties and the URL is there. It works with me, but if you find this easier, then okay. ;)

Now to make one as least as good as my last one, to make up for my failure, of center-posting it. >_>

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Damn...no entries. Do you guys think I should leave this theme open for another week or start a new one?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Oh right, I forgot all about it. That's part of it...
But I also didn't get any inspiration right away. I'd personally like another theme. :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Best to start a new theme, if this didn't work for a whole week.. I doubt it will for another one immediately after.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I've been out for a few days. Since it's already Wednesday, I'll just give you guys the new theme for this battle now, and the poll will be created on the 21st.

The new theme is sports.

Khalin

Reaction score
Does it have to be a sport that's popular in modern culture? Or are we including most any sport like discus-throwing and stuff?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Does it have to be a sport that's popular in modern culture? Or are we including most any sport like discus-throwing and stuff?

Just about anything is fine. I usually don't qualify a whole lot of things as sports, but I'll let most things in here.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i didn't make one because the past...
is behind me.

csi_miami_david_caruso_400.jpg

YYEEAAAAHHHHH

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Updated the thread title for you, so others will be more aware of the new theme.

Unfortunately I won't be entering, too much on my plate.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
...Really? It's Thursday night and still no entries? Somebody please make something. :lol: I don't have any ideas for how I could make a sport related sig, and I really don't want to have to come up with a third theme for this battle.

EDIT: It's Friday now. I'll wait until tomorrow for someone to enter something, but I'm going to have to come up with yet another theme if there are no entries in 24 hours.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Well, I got my computer back up, if you didn't know. That also means I got my Photoshop CS3 back, as well. It's been over a year since I've been on a computer, let alone, do any photoshopping. So here I come to save this Sig Battle.

My entry:

headballl0ki002.jpg

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I guess it might be a good thing that I hadn't been on here almost all weekend. It allowed you to come in here and get a sports entry in. :lol: Since it's already Monday, I'll just keep this theme open until Friday. If there are more entries, then we will have a poll like usual to go along with the beginning of the 38th sig battle. If not, then L0ki will be the winner, and there won't be a poll to accompany the 38th battle's entry thread.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Well, I guess it might be a good thing that I hadn't been on here almost all weekend. It allowed you to come in here and get a sports entry in. :lol: Since it's already Monday, I'll just keep this theme open until Friday. If there are more entries, then we will have a poll like usual to go along with the beginning of the 38th sig battle. If not, then L0ki will be the winner, and there won't be a poll to accompany the 38th battle's entry thread.

I feel the crown on my head already.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
The crown is resting on my head, now to wait 'till it sinks down to my brow.

BWAHAHAHA!

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
So... did I win?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Yes, yes, of course you did. :lol: I usually just wait until the very end of Friday to end these things in case there are any last minute entries.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Yes, yes, of course you did. :lol: I usually just wait until the very end of Friday to end these things in case there are any last minute entries.

I understand. I think there wasn't much entries, 'cause Sports is kind-of a hard theme to do. Well, if you don't like sports (like me). I had to make one up. Lol.