• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #43

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I've decided to start this one on Friday night because I won't be around all weekend. Anyway, this week's theme is simple enough. It's TV shows.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well...I can see that this theme hasn't gone over very well. I guess I'll just have to change it. I'm not a Fallout player (though I've intended to try it for a long time), but I know we have a lot of Fallout fans here. So, that's the new theme for the week: Fallout!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Lol Aww I would've done a TV show. I have plenty of those. -_- I've just been moving..I hate moving. ;_;

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Lol Aww I would've done a TV show. I have plenty of those. -_- I've just been moving..I hate moving. ;_;

Maybe move this theme to the next one? That way everyone is happy.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
If Sephi wants to submit a TV show signature, then sure, I'll just make that the next theme.

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I'm leaving the Fallout theme open a little longer. There has to be somebody who wants to submit a Fallout signature. Judging by Azer's post, I was hoping at least he'd make one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If Sephi wants to submit a TV show signature, then sure, I'll just make that the next theme.

As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I'm leaving the Fallout theme open a little longer. There has to be somebody who wants to submit a Fallout signature. Judging by Azer's post, I was hoping at least he'd make one.

Might be worth giving people some time to check the thread and forums, people seem post shy lately. They are all viewing threads but then not posting in them, its most odd.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Alright, well, since people have shown interest in both themes mentioned in this thread but have not posted any signatures, this is what I will do: the first person to post a signature of either theme decides the theme with that signature. If someone posts a Fallout signature, then the theme is officially Fallout, and the same thing goes for TV shows. However, if you're working on a signature that pertains to one theme and a signature of the other theme gets posted, don't trash your signature. The theme that does not get chosen this time will still appear in a future signature battle. Once a signature is posted, I'll decide how long submissions will be able to come in from there.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I'll just keep this going until Saturday.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
goku.png