• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig size

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Sig size

Not that I'm complaining much, but I've been noticing that people have been putting in Giant signatures. (Over 500 pixels long) Thus stretching the pages. Just wondering If sig size could be moderated? :unsure:

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score
Re: Sig size

Mine's only 450 wide, but you're right...they do stretch the page and some people with slower computers might have trouble loading a page with 2 or 3 of these big sigs. Good point Seph.

R

-Ravan-

I'm Guessing mines ok as you made it. it'd be Highly disappointing to send it away to the locker.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

you could always resize it -Ravan-

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I try to stay around 500pixels. I used to make smaller ones, I guess I should keep making them. But some I've seen are 666 pixels and such.

R

-Ravan-

I haven't got Photo shop. Though it seems to be about the same as Sephi's :)

H

Hexadecimal

well, if anyone has a sig so big that it seriously stretches out the page or slows down people's computers enough that we get complaints, we'll just edit them and ask the person to make them smaller or use another image ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Just bringing it to anyones attention.

H

Hexadecimal

§ephiroxa§;123078 said:
Just bringing it to anyones attention.

well, now that you've mentioned it I'll keep an eye out ^_^
I haven't noticed any yet that are causing a problem, but like I said if the page is getting all skewed or if someone is using gifs that make it so members can't even post (it happened to me with some people's sigs when I was on my old computer) we'll edit it or talk to them. we certainly don't want anyone's sigs to interfere with everyone's general use and enjoyment of the forums :O

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

I assume this is mostly about me I will change it now lol

H

Hexadecimal

Shadow Knight;123086 said:
I assume this is mostly about me I will change it now lol

well, your sig doesn't stretch the page out for me, but I don't know what browsers everyone else is using... it does stretch your post out just a bit width wise, which isn't a huge deal, but it couldn't hurt if you made it a bit smaller, if that's not too hard to do, if you have been hearing complaints ^_^

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Just from sephy lol but its gone now your sig adds up in the 200kbs if my browser were to have to redownload your sigs over and over that would get messy but it doesn't lol because its FF and FF roxs!

H

Hexadecimal

Shadow Knight;123090 said:
Just from sephy lol but its gone now your sig adds up in the 200kbs if my browser were to have to redownload your sigs over and over that would get messy but it doesn't lol because its FF and FF roxs!

my sig? :lol:

well, sigs of Staff and Supporters are a bit different... part of the perks of being a Supporter or Staff is that you don't have the same sig limits as everyone else :shifty:

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

also Bout your sig all I have to do is high light the text :lol:

R

-Ravan-

^ Lucky you.
Also something slightly off topic. I asked you who your sig was a while back. Well I've been searching Wiki, and discovered, or rather REBOOTED my Memory, and figured that that ancient TV show i used to watch and then disappeared as kid is where you got your love of chaos. thing is i remembered Hexadecimal more like this.

WHITE_QUEEN_HEX.jpg

H

Hexadecimal

-Ravan-;123104 said:
^ Lucky you.
Also something slightly off topic. I asked you who your sig was a while back. Well I've been searching Wiki, and discovered, or rather REBOOTED my Memory, and figured that that ancient TV show i used to watch and then disappeared as kid is where you got your love of chaos. thing is i remembered Hexadecimal more like this.

WHITE_QUEEN_HEX.jpg

well, if you have something as off topic as that to discuss, you can make a new topic or send a PM...
but since the damage is done... :lol:
that image is of Hexadecimal from the fourth season which only came out very recently...
that image is of Hexadecimal as a sprite, and only lasted for a short time before she reverted to her earlier viral form...
if you remember her like that, you must not have seen much of the show, as she was only in that form for a few a brief part of the first movie...
I'm kind of wanting to make a ReBoot thread now, though likely no one would be interested but me :lol:

R

-Ravan-

Sorry about the spammage. And yes only a few years back i think, and i wasn't the biggest fan i watched occasional show, and i remembered Megabyte and Bob more. Though i sorta remembered Hex, but couldn't place her. also it'd be a good Tattoo for your opposite arm, kinda the opposites thing.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Let`s see about my sig then...
I resized it already though.

Edit: I don`t know, should I resize it?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

It's still 555pixels. That's the same it was before. Drakan re-sized and uploaded a differen't one, but the old one is back.