• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Silver Key Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

PremiumTree54

Reaction score
Hiya guys, just wondering if anyone knows if there are any silver keys that you can't collect after completing the game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Been some time since i played Fable III but i think Aurora is the main place you cant go back to if you havent got the keys the first time before leaving.

If you find there are any you miss all the locations are listed here.

Merrian

Reaction score
I am wondering about a certain silver key. The one behind Bertrand's house (or what's his name :)) in Brightwall, the one near the chicken race tracks. It seems you can only get behind his house before you unlock the chicken race tracks. Is that true? I can't find a way around now that I have unlocked the race.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I am wondering about a certain silver key. The one behind Bertrand's house (or what's his name :)) in Brightwall, the one near the chicken race tracks. It seems you can only get behind his house before you unlock the chicken race tracks. Is that true? I can't find a way around now that I have unlocked the race.

Another locations list can be found here, cant see anything about it only being obtainable at a certain time though.

Merrian

Reaction score
You're right :) I just started up a new game to see exactly where it was. I don't need to go all around the house to get the key (as I thought), so I might al ready have picked it up and forgotten about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.