• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

skimpy clothes

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Re: skimpy clothes

^love your siggy!
if you can dye clothes and your hiar, doesn't this give us even more freedom to create a truely unique hero?

S

SilentFilmStar

Skorm's Boss;193960 said:
^love your siggy!
if you can dye clothes and your hiar, doesn't this give us even more freedom to create a truely unique hero?

Thank you.
Yea, but I wonder if they are going to have the character customization that was in Oblivion (although Oblivion's wasn't that great, I've seen better ones) where you can change the bone structure in your face and how your hair looks and all that jazz. I doubt it though, it doesn't seem like LH's style. It would be cool tho.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Maybe if there was more than one face to chose from, you know say 10 female and 10 male faces and then with all the other options (facial hair, hair colour, tattoos, etc) we would all end up with different looking heros? that would be cool!

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

SilentFilmStar;193967 said:
Yea, but I wonder if they are going to have the character customization that was in Oblivion (although Oblivion's wasn't that great, I've seen better ones) where you can change the bone structure in your face and how your hair looks and all that jazz. I doubt it though, it doesn't seem like LH's style. It would be cool tho.

i cant seem to find it but there was an article about being able to create a henchmen

edit- nevermind found it http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/09/create-a-henchman-in-fable-2/